NEW! Nuforce HDP - Icon DAC with DSD support.
Jul 29, 2013 at 9:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

HiFiGuy528

Member of the Trade: Woo Audio
Brand new second generation Nuforce HDP-Icon DAC coming out this week.  Here are the details.  I hope to get my paws on one so I can try out the DSD processing.

from Nuforce:

[size=medium] The innovative NuForce Icon DAC delivers the latest mobile device connectivity by supporting USB Audio for Android (4.1 and beyond with OTG), Mac and PC (with advanced PCM and DSD), a high-power headphone amplifier, a linear volume control and genuine audiophile construction throughout.  The Icon DAC incorporates a proprietary high-voltage headphone amplifier for driving difficult-to-drive 600-Ohm headphones, and an audiophile-grade preamp output. It also includes a linear power supply that provides only the purest of DC power to all circuits, and a high-resolution linear volume control for complete and accurate rendering of critical low-level information.

* USB Audio DAC for Android (4.1 and beyond with OTG), Mac and PC (with advanced PCM and DSD)
* Superlative discrete headphone amplifier capable of driving headphones of up to 600 ohms impedance to optimum performance and satisfying volume
* Analog input and S/PDIF output for extended system flexibility
[/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back