New Micros
Mar 4, 2005 at 1:41 AM Post #16 of 28
Is this getting to be a trend? The new iPod mini doesn't come with a charger either. Whoever heard of selling an electronic device with a rechargable battery and no charger?

Mar 4, 2005 at 1:44 AM Post #17 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicagoNB
Anyone know more about the carrying case on shown as an accessory. I like the altoid case, but would also like a leather case. Or is there one out there by a third party vendor.

Vaja makes a case thats $60 :lol:
I saw a few leather cases in the share your zen micro pictures thread
Quote:

Originally Posted by rt297
Is this getting to be a trend? The new iPod mini doesn't come with a charger either. Whoever heard of selling an electronic device with a rechargable battery and no charger?

you can charge it with the usb I still think it's dumb

Mar 4, 2005 at 1:50 AM Post #18 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by TomRemixed
Vaja makes a case thats $60 :lol:
I saw a few leather cases in the share your zen micro pictures thread

you can charge it with the usb I still think it's dumb

Sure if you want to travel everywhere you go with your computer. I went sking last weekend and took my laptop just so I could charge my Mini. Turns out it won't charge from the laptop, so I was stuck most of the weekend without any tunes. That sucks big time. And my laptop is practically new with the latest USB ports.
mad.gif

Mar 4, 2005 at 2:07 AM Post #19 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by rt297
Sure if you want to travel everywhere you go with your computer. I went sking last weekend and took my laptop just so I could charge my Mini. Turns out it won't charge from the laptop, so I was stuck most of the weekend without any tunes. That sucks big time. And my laptop is practically new with the latest USB ports.
mad.gif

at least with the micro you can buy spare batteries

Mar 4, 2005 at 2:13 AM Post #20 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by emadgin
my collection of 1,350 cd's was stolen from my car

1350 cds in your car, did you have a pick up filled with cds or what. I cant belive how you ever fit so many in your car. Also you must have spent sooo much money on cds, atleast you finally learned that you could download cds and dident have to buy them.

Mar 4, 2005 at 2:28 AM Post #21 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by sahwnfras
1350 cds in your car, did you have a pick up filled with cds or what. I cant belive how you ever fit so many in your car. Also you must have spent sooo much money on cds, atleast you finally learned that you could download cds and dident have to buy them.

maybe the criminal had a lot of friends and took the cds in cd racks

Mar 4, 2005 at 5:00 AM Post #22 of 28
so do none of the micros come with chargers now? or is it just the 4 and 6 gig ones? i thought the 5gigs used to come with a charger

Mar 5, 2005 at 7:52 AM Post #26 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveablePuppy
is it true that you can charge the micro in any country w/o the need for electricty converter? all you need is the proper plug to connect to the electric outlet?

i heard you can just place it Near an outlet and it just sucks the power right out of the wall

i doubt it.

Mar 5, 2005 at 11:27 AM Post #27 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveablePuppy
is it true that you can charge the micro in any country w/o the need for electricty converter? all you need is the proper plug to connect to the electric outlet?

The answer is yes.

I am just back from China (for busniess trip, tired...). I brought my Micro from Singapore to China with same charger but with different adapter, it work just fine.

Mar 5, 2005 at 3:26 PM Post #28 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
i heard you can just place it Near an outlet and it just sucks the power right out of the wall

i doubt it.

oh. don't be mean to the lovable puppy will ya?
tongue.gif

i think he meant to ask if the power adapter that comes with the micro is universal and the correct plug pin configuration is all that is needed.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back