New Members Selling Items in FS forums
Jun 13, 2008 at 4:19 PM Post #16 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats not correct! The posting rules clearly say:

I think you may have misunderstood me. i am saying, the glitch may be that it is allowing them after month, regardless of posts. i know you are meant to have both.

Jun 13, 2008 at 4:24 PM Post #17 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by gautam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
its 1 month, not 50 posts. i got above 50, want allowed to post there (trying to tell a person the deal was over priced). was not allowed.

quoting it again..seems like you said 1 month, not 50 posts..

anyway, I thought I started seeing people get through after the head-fi black out. Could be mistaken though.

Jun 13, 2008 at 4:26 PM Post #18 of 35
Backpedaliiiiing
tongue.gif

Jun 13, 2008 at 4:51 PM Post #19 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
quoting it again..seems like you said 1 month, not 50 posts..

anyway, I thought I started seeing people get through after the head-fi black out. Could be mistaken though.

yes, but the context was of glitches. thus the misunderstanding.

Jun 13, 2008 at 6:02 PM Post #22 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pretty sure that's when it started happening.

Jun 13, 2008 at 6:37 PM Post #23 of 35
New Rule:
If a member who has been registered less than 30 days with a post count under 50 posts an FS thread, then Kirosia will go to that person's house and kick them in the nuts and take the gear they were going to sell. If the member in question is female, then Kirosia will set their yard on fire and take the gear they were going to sell. Kirosia will then be free to sell the confiscated gear to cover his expenses of said nut kicking or yard burning.

cool.gif

Jun 13, 2008 at 6:53 PM Post #24 of 35
Quote:

I think you may have misunderstood me. i am saying, the glitch may be that it is allowing them after month, regardless of posts. i know you are meant to have both.

Or you being a bit unclear.
That you were actually not talking about the posting rules, but your personal experience dealing with them and how they work/don't work...
wink.gif

Jun 13, 2008 at 7:56 PM Post #25 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Or you being a bit unclear.
That you were actually not talking about the posting rules, but your personal experience dealing with them and how they work/don't work...
wink.gif

yes, i was being unclear. thats why i was misunderstood. why is that so hard to convey.

Jun 13, 2008 at 8:13 PM Post #26 of 35
Quote:

yes, i was being unclear. thats why i was misunderstood. why is that so hard to convey.

because you do not convey your thoughts in a clear and concise manner
wink.gif

Jun 13, 2008 at 8:16 PM Post #27 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SCAMMERS ARE SIMPLY BIDING THEIR TIME!

...but their time will come...

Nylan

Dude lay off the paranoia sauce, the rare of incidents are actually very low on the FS forums. Just like all things in life be careful if it does not feel right or if the deal is too good to be true then walk away.

Jun 14, 2008 at 12:05 AM Post #30 of 35
Lets limit the FS forums to those with over 5000 posts and 2 years membership. Unless the thread starter sends me a double gin and tonic.

Must be mixed the way I like it mark you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back