New member from France search the best Headphones
May 18, 2009 at 4:36 PM Post #46 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by leeperry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well, ask the seller to send the invoice by email of course, not in the package
biggrin.gif

you can get a 770/250Ω for 124 EUR on ebay.fr, sent directly by the french importer(Accueil)

I'll check that !!
thank you
wink_face.gif

May 18, 2009 at 4:39 PM Post #47 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
unfortunatly they don't sell the sennheiser HD6xx range, but as far as Beyer, Akg , ATH and Denon goes they have it all.

I've found HD650 at 279€ here : Sennheiser HD 650 :: Materiel.net

is it a good price ???

May 18, 2009 at 4:42 PM Post #49 of 147
Quote:

you can get a 770/250Ω for 124 EUR on ebay.fr, sent directly by the french importer(Accueil)

No pricing on kassy.fr

I just checked on ebay.fr, the cheapest dt-770 i found costs 139€ but it is the "pro" version, inferior in sq but build for professional use. Version 2005 cannot be found under 239€ on ebay.fr...

I must have overlooked something, can you send me the link to this seller on ebay who offers the DT-770 '05 under 150€ ??

May 18, 2009 at 5:00 PM Post #51 of 147
Quote:

No pricing on kassy.fr

I just checked on ebay.fr, the cheapest dt-770 i found costs 139€ but it is the "pro" version, inferior in sq but build for professional use. Version 2005 cannot be found under 239€ on ebay.fr...

I must have overlooked something, can you send me the link to this seller on ebay who offers the DT-770 '05 under 150€ ??

yes, I'm interested too "cher ami"
icon10.gif

May 18, 2009 at 5:28 PM Post #52 of 147
Quote:

Originally Posted by bbbretzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've found HD650 at 279€ here : Sennheiser HD 650 :: Materiel.net

is it a good price ???

If you search well enough, you can find it 10% cheaper elsewhere, it's not a bad price and materiel.net is a known and trusted french reseller.

But at a 275€ price tag (+shipping costs), i would seriously consider an AKG K701 or a fully customized DT-770 600ohms or even DT-880 600ohms which costs a bit more (310€)

link to beyer's manufaktur :

beyerdynamic Shop*-*HiFi MANUFAKTUR

The HD650 sounds good, is comfortable and looks nice, but hold it in your hands for 2 sec and you will instantly feel it's a piece of plastic crap that won't take much abuse.

if you consider built-quality and durability to be important aspects in your purchase, stay away from sennheiser.

May 18, 2009 at 5:48 PM Post #53 of 147
Quote:

Beyer DT770 casque hifi studio fermé en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 07-juin-09 18:23:26 Paris)

they ship worldwide if others wanna bite, and the seller is the french importer!

funny i could not find it through the french portal.. The sellers sells one for 124€ and the same for 149€. Why is there a price difference between 2 identical items ?

Don't expect any kind of good customer service or extra waranty with a guy that can't even get his prices right..

With this kind of seller if you get a faulty device , you are on your own with the manufacturer..Stupid ebay sellers who dont even have a stock..

May 18, 2009 at 5:49 PM Post #54 of 147
but there are lots of people here on Head-Fi who are fascinated by the HD650...
confused_face_2.gif

I've read some bad things about K701.... is it so marvelous ???

May 18, 2009 at 6:07 PM Post #55 of 147
Thomann is fantastic !!!!!
bigsmile_face.gif

AKG K701 on materiel.net : 329€
Thomann price : 211€ !!!

amazing !!!

is there a mistake ????
ph34r.gif

May 18, 2009 at 6:15 PM Post #56 of 147
Quote:

With this kind of seller if you get a faulty device , you are on your own with the manufacturer..Stupid ebay sellers who dont even have a stock..

I bought mine from them, then swapped the drivers. very fast shipping! they're the french importer, a wild guess would be that they are indeed authorized dealers
biggrin.gif

Quote:

AKG K701 on materiel.net : 329€
Thomann price : 211€ !!!

materiel.net are robbers.

May 18, 2009 at 6:49 PM Post #57 of 147
I really really like the AKG k701, it's so.....beautifull !!!
rolleyes.gif

what about his sound ??? Vs Grado ? Vs Beyer ?

any suggestion.... ?
normal_smile .gif

May 18, 2009 at 6:50 PM Post #58 of 147
Quote:

but there are lots of people here on Head-Fi who are fascinated by the HD650...
confused_face_2.gif

I've read some bad things about K701.... is it so marvelous ???

You will find a lot of praise for the HD 650 because of the way it sounds, the way it feels on your head and the way it looks. balanced detachable cables are also a plus if you want to mod it later on with a set of new cables. But you will also hear a lot of people complaining about broken head bands..

I'm just saying don't buy sennheiser if built-quality and durability are important concerns in your choice.

The K701 is indeed a good headphone overall brighter and more detailed than the HD 650 but the bass is a bit weak without proper amplifier. Akg's are better built than sennheisers, they will last longer and so are the beyers.

I hope it helps

May 18, 2009 at 7:02 PM Post #59 of 147
Quote:

U2, Muse, Radiohead, Placebo, Coldplay, The Smashing Pumpkins, Alanis Morissette, Katy Melua, Nora Jones, etc...
I love live and acoutic performances
I like metal, hard rock, prodigy, morcheeba, etc...
I also like listening to Classical music too
the only thing I can't hear is RAP, HIP HOP, R n'B...
well.... do you think it's enough to find THE headphones for me ???
biggrin.gif

Alessandro MS-1 - $99USD (or $109) shipped to France! Oui, très bon!
beerchug.gif

May 18, 2009 at 7:27 PM Post #60 of 147
Quote:

You will find a lot of praise for the HD 650 because of the way it sounds, the way it feels on your head and the way it looks. balanced detachable cables are also a plus if you want to mod it later on with a set of new cables. But you will also hear a lot of people complaining about broken head bands..

I'm just saying don't buy sennheiser if built-quality and durability are important concerns in your choice.

The K701 is indeed a good headphone overall brighter and more detailed than the HD 650 but the bass is a bit weak without proper amplifier. Akg's are better built than sennheisers, they will last longer and so are the beyers.

I hope it helps

thanks, I'll remember this for my choice
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back