New Marantz VC6001 universal player...
Jul 11, 2007 at 3:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Sovkiller

Proved that despite its huge size the CD3000 can be shoved down one's throat.
I'm really interested in getting this player, as it plays DVD-A which my current Sony does not, it also plays PAL, and is easily convertible into a region free DVD player which I really need...

But the problem is that I was trying to get some input on this player online, and unfortunately no info is available till now, I would like to read about if is good or bad, or what is going on...So please I really appreciate if any other member that has any experience with it, will share it...Or maybe any link with some input about it...

Please I'm only interested in this particular player, first I need 5 disc capability, second I like Marantz, and I like this players look, it match my amp, and of course that I know that probably there are 100 more in the market better, but I'm not interested in those...

Here are the specs if you want to browse them...it looks to me at least solid player, not sure about audio or video qualities...

Jul 12, 2007 at 1:11 AM Post #3 of 9
Anybody guys???

Jul 17, 2007 at 5:16 AM Post #5 of 9
No experiences to share? Well it seems that I will be the guinea pig this time, same as with the Perreaux amp.....
frown.gif

Jul 18, 2007 at 1:48 AM Post #6 of 9
th_bump_signs.jpg

Jul 29, 2007 at 2:26 PM Post #7 of 9
Anybody guys???

Jul 29, 2007 at 11:51 PM Post #8 of 9
Audio Advisor has a demo unit on sale for $552.49.

Their demo units come with the same return policy as their brand new merchandise. I say try it out.

Jul 30, 2007 at 12:24 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Audio Advisor has a demo unit on sale for $552.49.

Their demo units come with the same return policy as their brand new merchandise. I say try it out.

I'm in the "waiting list" for this one...it was available two weeks ago, but unfortunatelly I need to sell a few things to gather all the funds together for it, now I have them, and it was gone....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Audio Advisor demos, are sometimes a little mangled, I know that for sad experience, this other guys are marantz authorized dealer as well and the asure me that the favctory reconditioned items are like new...so not sure, is not for the 100.00 difference is for the hassle if that it is a little mangled or scratched, etc...i need to return it, and waste time and money on that...

But you gave an idea, I will email them asking for the condition, and of course why not, for price match to see....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back