New Loaner Program TTVJ/Millett
Oct 4, 2008 at 12:47 AM Post #106 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by nick20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just received the TTVJ Millet portable amp.
smily_headphones1.gif

I was temporarily gone for a few months. Who is next on the list?

Thanks!

-Nick
smily_headphones1.gif

Todd,

The last post that shows any indication of who had it last is quoted above. It looks like Nick20 had the amp in the middle of July, right before he disappeared again. He also has Skylab's K.I.C.A.S. Caliente amplifier and does not reply to PM or emails for over 8 weeks now.

He has some medical problems that I can't discuss in public, and I suspect that he is only gone for a few weeks (hospital?). Last time he vanished he was gone between sometime in January to sometime in May or June. Then he came back after that lengthy absence of a few months and just took over where he left off as if he'd never been gone.

Skylab and I should still have his mailing address if you need it. He refunded me $60 in July for a tube I bought in January (that hummed and I had to ship it to him after he reappeared). You could send a letter asking for it back.

Oct 4, 2008 at 12:59 AM Post #107 of 134
Let us both hope he actually does some back, and returns our amps to us.

Oct 4, 2008 at 2:42 PM Post #108 of 134
I know following the mini meet in Orlando he was hospitalized for a few days. Followed by his house getting flooded.

I have exchanged PM's w/ raffy and he who lives in Orlando and he has not heard from Nick either.

I sure hope he is doing well.

Nov 26, 2008 at 6:28 PM Post #109 of 134
Hi All,

Is there still interest in the TTVJ Millett Portable loaner program? I have given up on getting the other amp back and am willing to try it ONE more time. (This does not mean I don't want and expect my loaner to be returned at some point!!!) What it does mean is that I have an amp here and will start a NEW sign up. So if you want ot give it a listen, write a review and send it to the next person, contact me and we will get this ball rolling again.

Todd

May 27, 2009 at 4:08 PM Post #113 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi All,

Is there still interest in the TTVJ Millett Portable loaner program? I have given up on getting the other amp back and am willing to try it ONE more time. (This does not mean I don't want and expect my loaner to be returned at some point!!!) What it does mean is that I have an amp here and will start a NEW sign up. So if you want ot give it a listen, write a review and send it to the next person, contact me and we will get this ball rolling again.

Todd

Any chance that this is still going on, or would be revived?

I have sent an email also.

Jun 17, 2009 at 6:47 PM Post #114 of 134
HI All,

The program has been revived - JPELG should have it in his possession by now. E-mail me to get in line for the loaner program. I will take the first 4 people who request and that will be the end of the TTVJ Millett portable program.

Only about 50 of these amps remain. Once they are gone there will be no more made. We do have a stock of reserve tubes to keep them working!

Todd

Jun 17, 2009 at 6:49 PM Post #115 of 134
Hey Todd, sorry about your Red Wings....hell of a series though.

i think we chatted about a audtion of the millett in LA, let me know. I would love to get my hands on it for a bit.

Dom

Jul 1, 2009 at 9:15 PM Post #117 of 134
just received the amp here...so far though im stuck listening to it via my portable rig since my DAC hasnt arrived yet.

However, first off the bat, is just WOW, this thing sounds incredible for how small it is. It fit my hippocase v2 which suprised me a ton. Another thing, the build quality is fantastic. Can really feel it when you adjust the volume. Hats off to you todd and pete on a another great amp.

More impressions to come when my DAC gets here in a week. Might need a extended listening time so i can really give it a good listen when i have access to ALL my music.

Thanks again todd....

Jul 2, 2009 at 2:08 AM Post #118 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just received the amp here...so far though im stuck listening to it via my portable rig since my DAC hasnt arrived yet.

However, first off the bat, is just WOW, this thing sounds incredible for how small it is. It fit my hippocase v2 which suprised me a ton. Another thing, the build quality is fantastic. Can really feel it when you adjust the volume. Hats off to you todd and pete on a another great amp.

More impressions to come when my DAC gets here in a week. Might need a extended listening time so i can really give it a good listen when i have access to ALL my music.

Thanks again todd....

Try it with Grados - you'll think you died and went to heaven.

Jul 2, 2009 at 2:23 AM Post #119 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try it with Grados - you'll think you died and went to heaven.

been using the HF1 ....really nice =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back