New Loaner program - Meze Elite
Sep 3, 2021 at 10:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi Al;l,

We are offering a loaner program for the new Meze Elite headphones. We would like participants that are looking to buy the Elite headphones and buy them from TTVJAudio.com if they are the headphone you are looking for. If you are interested, the rules are below the pictures. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing your impressions of them in this thread.

mezeelite1.jpg
mezeelite2.jpg

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your name and address, telephone number and your Head-Fi user name to me (Todd) at todd@ttvjaudio.com. Do NOT PM me as you will not be included in the program without an email.

You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient.

You MUST write a review and post it in this loaner thread. It must be posted in the same thread as this announcement for the loaner program. Please post the review here first and feel free to post it somewhere else if you like!

Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.

Our loaner programs are USA only. We are restricted from shipping/selling outside the USA on most products.

Todd

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2021 at 11:40 AM Post #2 of 49
USA only but at least a loaner Tour!

Sep 3, 2021 at 12:22 PM Post #4 of 49
Hi All,

I have had a large number of participants sign up so I have to close it to anyone else for now. Once everyone that has signed up has had their week with it, I will start another loaner program. Thanks for all the interest. It will ship out to the first person on the list next Wednesday. Until then, I am going to enjoy them:>)

I will post the list in a little while.

Todd

Sep 3, 2021 at 2:22 PM Post #8 of 49
Hi Sharppain,

I am a reseller - and an American business- not Meze Audio. I am only permitted to sell the Meze headphones in the USA. I am sure that Meze will do something for the rest of the world. This is my businesses pair of the Elite. Sorry I cannot accommodate you.

Here is the list for the first loaner program... I NEED 2 of your Head-Fi user names to fill in the blanks... there are 18 participants. I blinked and my email box filled up!

sennfan83261
Relaxasaurus
Pippen99
jaboki
Corgifall
Olumn
Chill iLL
utdeep
Feilong4
awhinyheadphone

FJLabs
Dukeskd
gc335
Tutetibiimperes
Szore
wiljen
EtherealSound

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2021 at 2:33 PM Post #9 of 49
Dear Todd,
Not angry on you at all! You do it the way it should be done.
I am angry on them - prices in Europe are in euros and they do nothing.
Wish you get long list of orders later.
Regards,
Sharppain

Sep 3, 2021 at 3:33 PM Post #11 of 49
Hi Sharppain,

I am a reseller - and an American business- not Meze Audio. I am only permitted to sell the Meze headphones in the USA. I am sure that Meze will do something for the rest of the world. This is my businesses pair of the Elite. Sorry I cannot accommodate you.

Here is the list for the first loaner program... I NEED 2 of your Head-Fi user names to fill in the blanks... there are 18 participants. I blinked and my email box filled up!

sennfan83261

Pippen99
jaboki
Corgifall
Olumn
Chill iLL
utdeep
Feilong4
awhinyheadphone

FJLabs
Dukeskd
gc335
Tutetibiimperes
Szore
wiljen
EtherealSound
Yessss! Thank You! :relieved:

Sep 3, 2021 at 3:41 PM Post #12 of 49
Euro guys yell at your stores not ours. Anyways it's hell to ship through Europe USA is one country shipping doesn't involve forms and duties.

Sep 3, 2021 at 3:54 PM Post #13 of 49
I took absolutely no offense for asking why USA only... at TTVJAudio we try to do things differently, think outside the box and serve our customers as best we can. These loaner programs benefit everyone. People get to audition before purchase, other members get to learn from their experiences thru the reviews here and, in theory, we get to sell them to those who liked them and want to own them.
Enjoy the tour - it will start next week. Have fun and I look forward to your impressions. As for my impression, I will post them on the Elite page at our website once they are broken in and I have spent time with them. So far, very impressive.

Todd

Sep 4, 2021 at 12:45 PM Post #15 of 49
Smarty, Meze is European company, so shipping to USA has customs formalities.
This is a loaner Tour from an american shop not from Meze directly though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back