New Limited Edition Dekoni Ear Pads alert!
Mar 8, 2022 at 1:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9
Our new limited edition green flannel pads are here! Just in time for St. Patrick’s day and the start of Spring, you can now enjoy your favorite audio in style! These pads feature the same design as our other Limited Edition flannel pads, focusing on producing better bass content with an improved isolation. These ear pads are a perfect fit for your Beyerdynamic DT & T series headphones and fit many other popular models from your favorite manufacturers!

Grab a pair here!

StPattysFlanel_400x300.jpg

Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com
Mar 8, 2022 at 3:04 PM Post #3 of 9
Although I love Dekoni pads and also think this is a great offering, I would not expect to get lucky after showing them to a woman.
You're chasing the wrong women.

Mar 8, 2022 at 3:17 PM Post #4 of 9
You're chasing the wrong women.
To be clear, "I would not expect" has an implied "if I were you." That said, although this was meant as (dry) humor, I doubt that green plaid (well, or probably any ear pads regardless) would send my wife (or probably any other woman I've ever known) into a lustful swoon.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2022 at 4:05 PM Post #5 of 9
To be clear, "I would not expect" has an implied "if I were you." That said, although this was meant as (dry) humor, I doubt that green plaid (well, or probably any ear pads regardless) would send my wife (or probably any other woman I've ever known) into a lustful swoon.
I dunno, my wife's pretty into pajamas...

Mar 8, 2022 at 9:54 PM Post #7 of 9
I am old enough to not worry about lustful swoons. Maybe repulsed gags, but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back