NEW Kleer DigiFi Opera Wireless IEM Just Released
Jan 1, 2009 at 2:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

idunno

100+ Head-Fier
Sorry for wasting everyone's time.... Nothing new here. See ClieOS's post. My apologies.

Wireless Earbuds | Purchase DigiFi Opera Wireless Earbuds

So Engadget pointed out that these things have just been released. I have not heard them, or heard anything from Kleer. But I've seen a few threads which touted the tech's potential.

Now, with these things at $98, I'm seriously tempted to buy, but not to use their IEM's. It strikes me that for that price, these things should have some serious DIY potential. Anyone have any specs or info that would help to understand what sort of output is fed from the Kleer receiver to the IEM's?

I'm guessing it would be a pretty weak signal, but might it be enough to drive an earbud, rather than an IEM? If so, it sounds a lot more reasonable than the $500 Senn MX W1. Any thoughts?

Jan 1, 2009 at 2:59 PM Post #2 of 7
Jan 1, 2009 at 3:05 PM Post #3 of 7
Wierd--I did a few searches, and that did not come up. I guess that this is just the offical US release, and not the announcement/international release.

Still, my questions stand. Should this be in the DIY forum?

After reading that thread a little more thoroughly, it seems that my idea isn't even original, but there doesn't seem to be anybody who's tried it, or has info.

@ClieOS, I've responded to your post in that thread; have you tried fitting the PK3 into this system?

Oh well, sorry for wasting everyone's time. Happy New Year.

Jan 1, 2009 at 3:35 PM Post #4 of 7
There are two version now, the S1 and the S1+. For the low price it really worths a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back