New JVC Victor Woodies HA-WM90
Dec 1, 2023 at 3:34 PM Post #61 of 65
Didn't compare to D8000 but have listened/compare with D8000Pro using hugo2 for 5~10min about 3 month ago (so might not be very accurate this time).
WM90 definity is more V shape with much heavier bass, D8000pro have more details and not sharp.

Vocal of WM90 will be very depend on the source, on ZX300 it is more soft (or blurry for some people), with hugo 2 and tt2 is more clear (a little dry for me).
Changing the cable (I use VDH SCS18) make the sound become brighter but doesn't affect the tonality (not very sure how to explain this correctly, originally it sound a little dark like having something in between my ear and headphone)
Thanks for the valuable information. I just pulled the trigger and waiting for one! So will see how I like it. Maybe I’ll try your cable.

Dec 1, 2023 at 3:37 PM Post #62 of 65
Didn't compare to D8000 but have listened/compare with D8000Pro using hugo2 for 5~10min about 3 month ago (so might not be very accurate this time).
WM90 definity is more V shape with much heavier bass, D8000pro have more details and not sharp.

Vocal of WM90 will be very depend on the source, on ZX300 it is more soft (or blurry for some people), with hugo 2 and tt2 is more clear (a little dry for me).
Changing the cable (I use VDH SCS18) make the sound become brighter but doesn't affect the tonality (not very sure how to explain this correctly, originally it sound a little dark like having something in between my ear and headphone)
Where do I find the cable please? Didn’t come up when I googled it.

Dec 1, 2023 at 3:48 PM Post #63 of 65
it is a speaker cable, I buy it as bulk cable and make it by my self, I would not really recommend it since it is kind of thick and hard...
I think there one or two reviews on e-earphone or kakaku.com talk about recable, you might want to check that
What kind of cable do you think would sound similar? Silver to brighten it up a bit, or hybrid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back