New Jersey NJ Head-Fiers ; Job Opportunity at Headphones.com - Sales & Community Evangelist
Mar 4, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #16 of 31
What a great opportunity! being at the headphones heaven...my dream come true. 
wink.gif

Good luck guys. . 

Mar 5, 2011 at 8:00 PM Post #18 of 31
Cool opportunity, I'd love to join in part time, maybe in the email or sales support department. If there's ever an opening for the online department, let me know! I'd even join the email/web support team for a low commission. It looks like a great chance to build up my resume.

Oh and it looks like there's plenty of kids from NJ here. I'm 16 myself haha.

Mar 7, 2011 at 10:45 AM Post #19 of 31
Wow guys, we have had some real nice response. Glad to see this great opportunity is being recognized as such.
I've been mostly replying via PM, so don't think we are neglecting the forum post!

-Brian

Mar 7, 2011 at 7:45 PM Post #21 of 31

Quote:
Cool opportunity, I'd love to join in part time, maybe in the email or sales support department. If there's ever an opening for the online department, let me know! I'd even join the email/web support team for a low commission. It looks like a great chance to build up my resume.

Oh and it looks like there's plenty of kids from NJ here. I'm 16 myself haha.

I'm not quite a kid, but a young member myself, at 21 years old.  I sent a resume to pr@headphones.com, and am hoping for the best.  There are some great people offering so I am sure whoever gets the gig deserves it.

Mar 25, 2011 at 10:22 PM Post #23 of 31
I would require a minimum staring salary of 80,000$us.  Is this in line with your expected pay scale for this position?

~Drew

Apr 12, 2011 at 8:06 AM Post #26 of 31
Since they have not responded to me, I assume their expected pay salary is way below the 80,000$ mark.
Oh well, their loss.

Apr 12, 2011 at 8:07 AM Post #27 of 31
Apr 20, 2011 at 12:13 PM Post #29 of 31
Hey everyone, I am real sorry that some of you may not have heard back from us. We had a tremendous response to the posting and have been extremely busy trying to fill the first slot.

I am happy to announce that DavidMahler has just joined us here at Headphones.com. He has been a part of the community for years, and we are super enthusiastic to be working with him!

To celebrate our new addition, we will be offering an exclusive Head-Fi discount of 10% off of EVERYTHING for the rest of the month! Just follow the link below:

Head-Fi Readers get 10% off!

Again, I apologize for anyone who may not have been responded to, who submitted all of the required information to the PR(at)headphones.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back