New Jersey Meet Sunday February 26th
Jan 15, 2006 at 12:53 AM Post #121 of 479
Jan 15, 2006 at 4:35 AM Post #122 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by bozebuttons
Hope to bring the Singlepower ES-1,depends on Mikhail.I am also trying to get a Larocco Headcode for the meet.

What cure do you find effective for a headcode? (…sorry … couldn't resist
biggrin.gif
).

Jan 15, 2006 at 1:21 PM Post #123 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canman
You forgot me in the attendee list
tongue.gif

Oh you are actually going, I thought you were just calling the Days Inn for kicks...okay I'll stop...yeah, I will add you...

Jan 15, 2006 at 6:06 PM Post #124 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by Romanee
What cure do you find effective for a headcode? (…sorry … couldn't resist
biggrin.gif
).

I believe the proper cure for a headcode, or at least to ease the symptoms, would be to take 1 or 2 headphones, and some quality source (over the counter or prescribed) and to call us in the morning.
cool.gif

Jan 16, 2006 at 3:07 AM Post #125 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
I believe the proper cure for a headcode, or at least to ease the symptoms, would be to take 1 or 2 headphones, and some quality source (over the counter or prescribed) and to call us in the morning.
cool.gif

I know I would love to hear a Headcode - it was my second choice after the Dynamight (they need to make a balanced Headcode).

Jan 16, 2006 at 6:26 PM Post #126 of 479
The Days Inn is a now a no go. They were set for Saturday but they can't do Sunday (It took them awhile to get back to me).

I am looking at the Ramada Inn across the street. I will keep you guys posted. The meet will remain on Feb 12.

Jan 16, 2006 at 11:26 PM Post #129 of 479
It will be nice to see you again Hirsch. Hopefully you can drag along Stephen /Dave /CD44hi/Stevieo and Dusty and the whole Maryland/DC crew. I would like to get a chance to hang out with you guys again.
icon10.gif

Jan 17, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #131 of 479
Is there an equipment list going? You can put me down for;
Eastsound E5
Raptor (amperex/tungsols)
Ath-L3000
I'm also good for some extension cords, power strips, and a little power conditioning. (a must at these hotels)

Jan 18, 2006 at 2:06 AM Post #132 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canman
Sunday is proving to be tough since Churches seem to be booking these rooms for services on Sunday...more to come

I work on Sundays and would hate to miss this! Is there a chance it might happen on a saturday? Just curious.

Jan 19, 2006 at 2:28 PM Post #134 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor
Okay, what's going on here? Canman?
icon10.gif

I am moving up the turnpike to exit 8. I have a call into the Hilton East Brunswick and should hear back from them today. Hopefully they won't be too pricey. I'll keep you guys posted.

Sorry JT107, the meet is definitely on February 12th. You should call in sick on Sunday
biggrin.gif

Jan 19, 2006 at 4:19 PM Post #135 of 479
The Headcode is out for the meet,none available Larry may show for the National meet.We may get a chance then to put a ear on it.
Spoke to Mikhail yesterday ,should have the ES-1 for the meet,he is putting the finishing touches on it.This will be the production ES-1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back