NEW information on JH-3a
Jul 7, 2011 at 12:00 PM Post #1,096 of 2,176
I think the key step is whether it passes Jerry's validation... I suppose that is true for each shipment... Otherwise, back to the drawing board :/

They have implied that it will, but there is no surety, as we have seen...

Jul 7, 2011 at 12:14 PM Post #1,097 of 2,176
JH Audio We have received a small shipment of amps today and will begin shipping once they are charged tomorrow.

Knowing they have been lacking on communications skills would be be so hard for them to be honest and state how many actually is a small amount! At least that way folks who know their place on the list can have a better idea of how long it will be before theirs are delivered!

Jul 7, 2011 at 12:17 PM Post #1,098 of 2,176
I think the key step is whether it passes Jerry's validation... I suppose that is true for each shipment... Otherwise, back to the drawing board :/

The first round of amps that ended up with high gain passed validation.. so being validated doesn't mean everything is good to go.

Jul 7, 2011 at 12:34 PM Post #1,099 of 2,176
well i saved up some money and bought myself another pair of IEM's to help take my mind off of this mess.  I'm tired of fooling myself into thinking they will be shipping "in about a week" . I will also be very surprised if any amps ship tomorrow.

Jul 7, 2011 at 12:37 PM Post #1,100 of 2,176

The first round of amps that ended up with high gain passed validation.. so being validated doesn't mean everything is good to go.

Hmmm, excellent point! Sigh :/

Jul 7, 2011 at 4:30 PM Post #1,105 of 2,176
I got notified by JHA that my reflashed amp (and the shells) will be shipping out today for delivery by tomorrow.  That means I should be able to play a bit with the Whiplash replacement cable prototype.

Jul 7, 2011 at 4:59 PM Post #1,106 of 2,176
I got notified by JHA that my reflashed amp (and the shells) will be shipping out today for delivery by tomorrow.  That means I should be able to play a bit with the Whiplash replacement cable prototype.

Unless someone else is not sharing, it sounds like they got 2 or 3 amps as before. If they sign off today on this batch, presumably the manufacture could ship out the rest by tomorrow for next week delivery? I am guessing here.

Jul 7, 2011 at 5:07 PM Post #1,107 of 2,176

Unless someone else is not sharing, it sounds like they got 2 or 3 amps as before. If they sign off today on this batch, presumably the manufacture could ship out the rest by tomorrow for next week delivery? I am guessing here.

This is the one warp got before and he had to send it back , at least i think that is what I remember happening.

Jul 7, 2011 at 6:16 PM Post #1,109 of 2,176
Remember this?

Quote:
It seems most of you CRY for a living. (QQ)

They've already stated reasons for the delays, so there should not be more of this whining and crying; it's getting repetitive and quite annoying. If your tears have not dried up yet, go post a new thread titled, "QQ about JHA" and do it all you want there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back