New Inear Prophile-8
Feb 22, 2017 at 5:30 AM Post #288 of 786
 Yes KZ is copy of Stage driver SD2 or 3.

Isn't it rather a Stagediver's small version fake? Because the PP8 has the same shell like the Stagedivers but it is thicker, so it only sticks a bit more out of your ear.
If you compare the KZ and the PP8, KZ looks way smaller.

Just ordered my pair of PP8 = Anticipation
atsmile.gif

Feb 23, 2017 at 6:37 AM Post #293 of 786

What earphones are those on the left??

The one on the left is the Knowledge Zenith ZS3 IEM. It is a budget IEM, but one that rules the IEM is it's own range. 
I'm in about day 3 of the PP8 and i have never like or use it as much as my previous CFA Andromeda. 

This IEM just packs so much power in them that it is indescribable (at least for me). You can throw almost anything of decent source in it and it turns into Gold. 
The setting for increased bass should make some people happy as it does bring up the bass albeit slightly. I would recommend to listen to it as it is without turning any settings :D To be honest this baby doesnt need any extra tuning as per some reviews out there, perhaps Inear can do a version without the switches.

Feb 23, 2017 at 8:16 AM Post #296 of 786

Agree , without switches in small shell will be really good.

Well I talked about a version without switches with Marco. Although we didn't discuss if a smaller version would be possible without switches he said that a version without switches wouldn't change anything regarding the price. The switches are pretty cheap and to create a new housing would be more expansive than the version it is now.
If I get a chance I'll ask him if a smaller version is something InEar might come up with in the future.

Feb 23, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #297 of 786

If I get a chance I'll ask him if a smaller version is something InEar might come up with in the future.

I already did 
tongue.gif
 The configuration as it is now will not fit in a smaller shell. In fact even the bigger shell is already filled to capacity will all the tech. Marco showed me an opened ProPhile and there wasn't any space left (sadly I was not allowed to take a picture).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back