New IEM company: Clear Tune Monitors?
Feb 11, 2011 at 8:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

smoothtalker

Head-Fier
[size=10pt][size=10pt]I came across this IEM company after receiving a message on facebook. Recently, new IEM companies are coming out like mushrooms after a rain. Those of you who have been around long enough will understand. Having seen many new comers who tried to get a piece of the IEM market but ultimately exit for some reasons. I wonder what are the odds for these companies to become another “Ultimate Ears?”[/size][/size]

[size=10pt]Is ear monitor really such a lucrative business? Hmmm...[/size]

http://www.cleartunemonitors.com/

Feb 11, 2011 at 10:39 AM Post #6 of 7
@smoothtalker: best to stop looking lest you wanna create a hole in your wallet

Dec 23, 2014 at 12:56 AM Post #7 of 7
I am a drummer and I just got the quad drivers from clear tunes.

I went with them because a band i play for is a featured artist on their page

I will start out by saying these are the only in ears i have ever had or tried. 

that being said I went with clear tunes for a huge reason. their customer service was excellent. the guys at the company already knew my band and after 2 calls they had my number on file where they would great me by name before i introduced myself. they took care of me throughout the whole process. I'll have to say this was a huge selling point. they told me they would even meet me while I was on tour if i ever had some problems with their in ears.

now about their monitors. i cannot directly compare them to any other company but as a practiced musician with decent ears i can tell you that i very much enjoy my clear tunes. i can hear all of the panning in the track. to the point where i can tell which hand the drummer is crashing with and when he is using both to crash. great punch out of the bass but it doesnt sound like someone who got subs way too big for their car. 

what I can tell you. is they have provided me with what I was looking for. a great sound and great isolation so i can save my ears and hear an excellent mix on stage. 

btw. their fit was incredibly well done. i dont see any cracks in the in ears.

another big selling point is that the cable connection is set into the in ear. many companies charge extra for this. not clear tunes.

when you call you talk to the CEO of the company or the person sitting right next to him. 

I would recommend them 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back