New hybrid amp by Little Dot, I+
Oct 18, 2008 at 7:28 AM Post #316 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by StratCat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What dantztiludrop said in the post directly below yours. In fact dantztiludrop turned me onto this deal.

Was still 30% as of an hour ago (I know 'cuz I just looked and was *this close* to pulling the trigger on another purchase).

Thanks to both of you. I ended up going with the MKIII though
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 19, 2008 at 7:21 AM Post #317 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxvla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks to both of you. I ended up going with the MKIII though
smily_headphones1.gif

Understood...I came *this* *close* to getting a MK-V SS amp, seeing as the discount is still currently 30%. That's pretty da** hard to turn down!
rolleyes.gif

Oct 19, 2008 at 7:28 AM Post #318 of 805
Oh great...

I just checked tracking only to find USPS attempted delivery of my LD 1+ to a San Diego - Cali address today, but the delievery was not successfull.

So why am I perturbed?

I live in CHICAGO!
frown.gif

I just fired off an email to David.

Oct 19, 2008 at 11:02 PM Post #319 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by StratCat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh great...

I just checked tracking only to find USPS attempted delivery of my LD 1+ to a San Diego - Cali address today, but the delievery was not successfull.

So why am I perturbed?

I live in CHICAGO!
frown.gif

I just fired off an email to David.

LOL...sorry dude.......talk about getting it wrong by a country mile...wow.

Chi town is great city .....hopefully David will look after you right away SC.

Peete.

Oct 20, 2008 at 5:37 PM Post #321 of 805
This is one of my first posts on Head-Fi. After the very nice recommendations in this thread and in a thread on a swedish forum I have ordered a LittleDot I+ today. My head phones is Grado RS2 and they are used with a Vincent KHV-1pre today. It will be very interesting to run the LD I+ through it´s paces with those phones.

Oct 20, 2008 at 6:28 PM Post #322 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by AVR4000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is one of my first posts on Head-Fi. After the very nice recommendations in this thread and in a thread on a swedish forum I have ordered a LittleDot I+ today. My head phones is Grado RS2 and they are used with a Vincent KHV-1pre today. It will be very interesting to run the LD I+ through it´s paces with those phones.

You're in for a treat
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 20, 2008 at 8:31 PM Post #323 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seba /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're in for a treat
tongue_smile.gif

x2

I wish I had this combo but I see RS2 somewhere in my future
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 20, 2008 at 11:17 PM Post #324 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by toanaldino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received my I+ last week and I'm enjoy this a lot with my DT-250.

However, I have noticed a lot of buzzing coming from the sound card and interference from the PC/Laptop. I'm running the amp from E-mu 0404 USB.

Does anyone have a solution to this? It also happened when I had the II++.

Try running the DAC from a different USB port. I had the same problem with my laptop and switching to another USB port eliminated the interference (quiet random transient hissing/clicking). Just an idea.

Oct 21, 2008 at 8:00 AM Post #326 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by Planar_head /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a question...

How long does it take for the tubes in this amp to warm up?

Thanks.

I guess about 5 minutes or so. I always turn on the amp and then wait for ten minutes before I start playing music through it. Once I forgot and started after 5 minutes. No problem.

Oct 21, 2008 at 12:43 PM Post #327 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by vovamir /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try running the DAC from a different USB port. I had the same problem with my laptop and switching to another USB port eliminated the interference (quiet random transient hissing/clicking). Just an idea.

thanks for the suggestion, i tried different port, still noisy and interference.

Oct 24, 2008 at 2:56 PM Post #329 of 805
Just got my ld today. have only listned for 1h and im very happy with it so far. and thats with stock tubes. will write more when i get some hours on it

Oct 24, 2008 at 8:11 PM Post #330 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by vovamir /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Check also that there is no "excessive" upsampling in your player setups..
My current TC Konnekt 6 has an option of disabling windows or asio upsampling. That might help..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back