New Hifiman Headphone HE-400 is out
Feb 22, 2012 at 12:22 AM Post #679 of 6,017
I'm one the people in the defective driver boat and sent my he400's back for replacement under the impression that they would cover the return shipping cost. They're now saying that it's company policy not to reimburse this cost... Just wondering if this is what they've said/done to any of you guys who also returned it because i'm just a little bit annoyed that i have to cough up for their error. 

Feb 22, 2012 at 12:35 AM Post #680 of 6,017

Quote:
I'm one the people in the defective driver boat and sent my he400's back for replacement under the impression that they would cover the return shipping cost. They're now saying that it's company policy not to reimburse this cost... Just wondering if this is what they've said/done to any of you guys who also returned it because i'm just a little bit annoyed that i have to cough up for their error. 

I was just checking this thread to get the status of the second shipment, but I sincerely hope this isn't the case as that's extremely poor customer service.

I have high hopes for these.

Feb 22, 2012 at 4:11 AM Post #683 of 6,017

Quote:
Nice dude, I'm also getting a free travel case with my HE-400; can't wait :D

Me jelly, you 1st batch people did have your hardships but it's all worth it, double time, it seems.

Feb 22, 2012 at 12:36 PM Post #685 of 6,017

Quote:

nah, I'm in the 2nd batch. 1st batchers do seem like they're being well treated tho. 

Where did it say the 2nd batch orders are getting free carry cases? I'm in the same group but AFAIK we're only getting a second pair of ear cushions, nothing more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back