New here, think my K271 MKII's broke.
Sep 21, 2013 at 2:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

chloesnow

New Head-Fier
Ok so I recently got a pair of K271 MK II headphones. I was outside laying down in the sun on a beach chair getting my tan on (I know bad, but i was periodically touching my headphones to feel if they felt hot and they didn't ever feel hot, just a teeny bit warm) and I'm listening to music and I could swear I heard the low end drop out suddenly. I can't tell if I ****ed them up somehow or not...I don't know what to listen for, since I only recenlty got them and don't know them well enough...frankly haven't had enough time to listen to music on them to notice, especially critical listening. Can any of you suggest a test of some sort? I have the factory warranty, and I bought a warranty at guitar center...not to mention they MIGHT still be under the return policy even. I do want to know though before i go trekking down there and spending a whole day on the bus. Not to mention potentially taking a pair of expensive headphones with me on the bus that may not be broken...so they can get broken....see my conundrum? Very much freaking out here because I need these for school.

Sep 21, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #2 of 2
anyone have any ideas? i can say that I hear some low end...is it possible for the low end to suddnely weaken and not completely drop? Maybe I'm just finally hearing an accurate representation? I think i will take them in to the guitar center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back