New headphone Koss Deal
Jan 21, 2003 at 5:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

bthorny

100+ Head-Fier
linky

The only problem is I don't know what model the headphones are so a little help would be appreciated.

Seems like a good deal for a set of headphones and earphones though for those of us on a budget.

Jan 21, 2003 at 5:16 AM Post #2 of 7
That's no big deal. That RadioShack link shows the Koss UR-15C package, which consists of the bottom-of-the-line UR-15 full-size headphones with the el-cheapo (and el crappo) P3 earbuds. And RadioShack's regular price is actually $10 higher than what Koss itself charges for the package.

Jan 21, 2003 at 5:41 AM Post #4 of 7
If anyone really wants to know, I can five finger a pair and give em a listen, im sure they suck tho.
-Mag

Jan 21, 2003 at 2:52 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by MagusG
If anyone really wants to know, I can five finger a pair and give em a listen, im sure they suck tho.
-Mag

uh, maybe we shouldn't advocate the use of the five finger discount around these parts.

Know what I mean?

Jan 21, 2003 at 6:14 PM Post #6 of 7
Besides, RadioShack has one of the more liberal return policies around. Just drop the $30, listen to them, hate them, and bring them back within 30 days, no questions asked, for a full refund.

I try out stuff like that all the time. It's also very practical if you only need to use something once every ten years...it's like a free rental!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 21, 2003 at 7:39 PM Post #7 of 7
I work at radioshack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back