New headphone and amp
Sep 13, 2022 at 4:47 PM Post #17 of 23
It just so happens that there is a very big amp-building community in Italy. I think if you search, you will be able to find somebody to make you a custom amp that will be perfect for the HD 600 :)

Sep 13, 2022 at 4:47 PM Post #18 of 23
I don't know what's available in Italy. Feliks is made out of Poland and are well liked, but I've never heard them personally.

Sep 13, 2022 at 4:49 PM Post #19 of 23
Personally, I would go the new headphone route and save the HD600 amp upgrade for the next purchase. The HD800S (and ZMF) would both also be great on tubes.

Sep 13, 2022 at 4:53 PM Post #20 of 23
We can't flip headphones in 30 minutes in Europe like you can in NY :wink:

And things cost 2-3X what they cost back there. So, people have to really be careful and go with a sure thing, if they can figure out what the sure thing is...

Sep 13, 2022 at 4:55 PM Post #21 of 23
We can't flip headphones in 30 minutes in Europe like you can in NY :wink:

And things cost 2-3X what they cost back there. So, people have to really be careful and go with a sure thing, if they can figure out what the sure thing is...
Speaking of which... maybe it's time you sold me your DI-20HE.

Sep 13, 2022 at 4:59 PM Post #22 of 23
Speaking of which... maybe it's time you sold me your DI-20HE.
I'll sell it for 3X and buy 3 more :p

I was just telling my pal @OCC7N that even when I hit the lottery jackpot I'm keeping my Audio-gd gear.

Sep 13, 2022 at 5:22 PM Post #23 of 23
I'll sell it for 3X and buy 3 more :p

I was just telling my pal @OCC7N that even when I hit the lottery jackpot I'm keeping my Audio-gd gear.
Im in! Definitly gonna get a dac and a power amp for sure!

My dream: audio-gd makes analog mixers and preamp for studios.

If I don´t listen to the HE9-LE, it sounds like a dream....there is a place, and the audio-gd takes me there, I cant explain it...Its like it sounds so much better if I just listen to the lyrics. I cant´t explain it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back