New Headphone Amp, Cayin HA-1
Jun 7, 2003 at 4:01 AM Post #32 of 89
Joe, perhaps you misunderstood my message. I was not knocking ASL! We all know you make a quality product...Regards Dan

Quote:

Is it mean around 2% had problem ? It seem to be not so tighten in quality control level. It is normal for small electronics applicate like Radio , Clock... It Seem to be 1.5 AQL - What is it mean 100 Pcs sample lot - 1 Pcs major problem pass , 2 Major reject ! ( It may have around 2 to 3 Pcs of Minor problem).

Jun 7, 2003 at 4:07 AM Post #33 of 89
Quote:

Originally posted by Dan H
Joe, perhaps you misunderstood my message. I was not knocking ASL! We all know you make a quality product...Regards Dan

It don't matter. I like to see any comment on our prodcuts otherwise I even don't know the problem.

Jun 7, 2003 at 4:16 AM Post #34 of 89
Quote:

Originally posted by Dan H

It don't matter. I like to see any comment on our prodcuts otherwise I even don't know the problem.

Jun 7, 2003 at 11:06 AM Post #35 of 89
Quote:

Originally posted by Gainex
how much it cost?do they can order online and worldwide shipping?what is the return policy?

it is cheaper selling in china, but not meaning it sounds bad.
even it's quality control is much better than mg-head.
as i remember, it sounds better than opera cyber-20, mg-head otl (i'm using right now), especially it works with hd600. i can heard the solid bass much better than my mg-head otl.

right now what i want to do is trade-in/sell my mg-head otl and immediately to buy the cayin ha-1a!

Jun 7, 2003 at 5:59 PM Post #37 of 89
Quote:

Originally posted by jazpresso
as i remember, it sounds better than opera cyber-20, mg-head otl (i'm using right now), especially it works with hd600. i can heard the solid bass much better than my mg-head otl.

right now what i want to do is trade-in/sell my mg-head otl and immediately to buy the cayin ha-1a!

i meant where can i get it and how much it cost me...only available in china??
eek.gif

it looks good,maybe i should have my cantonese friend help me.

Jun 7, 2003 at 11:47 PM Post #39 of 89
Quote:

How can you Judge quality control which is better ? You had check one lot of sample from Spark ? Are you distributor of Spark ? Or you only see one sample ? No one can judge which quality control is better by one sample except you are distributor of Spark and you had order one lot of amplifiers from Spark. So you can check the quality control good or not. You only can say quality of sample you seen is good. It don't mean quality control good.

Cheap in China mean Bad sound ? No ! but I only can say It will not cheap in N.A ! May be double the cost as MG-Head OTL !
Can you remember a CD player cost only US$1,000 but sell in N.A at US$2,500 ? It mean HA-1 will sell around US$500 to US$800. So I think you should compare HA-1 with OTL32 not MG-Head OTL. Oh ! Forget to tell you ! MG-Head OTL not = MG-Head OTL DT ! DT version is upgrade version with better coupling cap , better output.

Jun 8, 2003 at 12:04 AM Post #40 of 89
Quote:

Originally posted by Gainex
i meant where can i get it and how much it cost me...only available in china??
eek.gif

it looks good,maybe i should have my cantonese friend help me.

May be I can help you ? I really want to know how it sound ? Oh ! It is 230V in China not 120V.

Jun 8, 2003 at 7:43 AM Post #41 of 89
i feel the quality of my mg-head otl is bad, the front plate is knob, and the bottom plate is too thin, when i took off screws, even i can not put it back. right now i only use blue-glue to fix it!

and the sample of ha-1a i test and see in the spark factory, the front plate is make in aluminium, and the case is also make in aluminium, can mg-head do that, it is only with thin steel.

the only thing ok is the sound in otl socket, it even sounds hiss in transformer socket.

and i'm honestly to tell everyone, i'm not the dstributor of spark. i just to tell everyone there is another choice beside the mg-head otl. may be the price is double in usa, but u can find someone friend with u to buy one and mail to america, plus the mail fee, u also save some money to buy some nos tube.

Jun 8, 2003 at 8:50 AM Post #42 of 89
jazpresso, do you mind to tell us how much does it cost in China??? And where we can buy it??? If someone want to buy it from you, do you mind to ship it to U.S.A or Canada?

Jun 8, 2003 at 10:01 AM Post #43 of 89
Quote:

i feel the quality of my mg-head otl is bad, the front plate is knob, and the bottom plate is too thin, when i took off screws, even i can not put it back. right now i only use blue-glue to fix it!

and the sample of ha-1a i test and see in the spark factory, the front plate is make in aluminium, and the case is also make in aluminium, can mg-head do that, it is only with thin steel.

the only thing ok is the sound in otl socket, it even sounds hiss in transformer socket.

and i'm honestly to tell everyone, i'm not the dstributor of spark. i just to tell everyone there is another choice beside the mg-head otl. may be the price is double in usa, but u can find someone friend with u to buy one and mail to america, plus the mail fee, u also save some money to buy some nos tube.

No Distributor of Spark - So you don't have enough quantity to judge the quality control good or not ! You only can say you seen an sample with good quality ! It is not mean quality control. More Choice to users is good but It is unfair to us by only check 1 sample and say our prodcuts quality is not as good as Spark !

No ! MG-Head OTL - It is full aluminum Chassis + Aluminum Front Panel but it is coat by Powder paint only ! I can show you a sample in perfect state . Sample is a Sample ! It mean nothing. Quality control don't mean check 1 sample ! So Except you are but a big quantity and test it ! Otherwise no one can judge it quality control good or not ! Also good looking material don't mean good quality control.

Yes ! MG-Head OTL can use Anodizing panel ? Why not if the user willing to pay more on decorate !

HA-1A full aluminum chassis ? Are you sure ? I can only see a Aluminum Front Panel but the Chassis thickness seem to be Steel with paint ! Otherwise it seem to be too thin by aluminum !
http://www.sanyue.net/photos/uploadI...6435345186.jpg
Photo of HA-1A -

Jun 8, 2003 at 10:07 AM Post #44 of 89
Quote:

Originally posted by Uncledan
jazpresso, do you mind to tell us how much does it cost in China??? And where we can buy it??? If someone want to buy it from you, do you mind to ship it to U.S.A or Canada?

China Dollar 1,900 - US$1 to China Dollar 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back