New Head-Fi Update
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2018 at 3:58 PM Post #1,758 of 1,792
All posts (new and old) now display their date and time.

It used to say things like a moment ago or X hours/minutes ago for recent posts, the day for posts a few days ago, and only the date for older posts.

This update does not currently apply to PM thread posts, however.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2018 at 7:57 PM Post #1,760 of 1,792
Jan 18, 2018 at 10:43 AM Post #1,761 of 1,792
Any news on when our submitted reviews will be populated automatically in our profiles like it used 2 be? Also great work with the continued improvements guys!
I'll quote part of the linked post so that the information is easily accessible here as well.
We still have more improvements planned, like linking all reviews to an author's profile (one of the most requested changes so far), and once we have those improvements ready we'll let you know here.
At the moment there's no estimate for when that will be implemented, but it is a planned change.

Jan 18, 2018 at 1:40 PM Post #1,762 of 1,792
I'll quote part of the linked post so that the information is easily accessible here as well.

At the moment there's no estimate for when that will be implemented, but it is a planned change.

Ok well thank you! Looking forward to seeing it soon! I have noticed the Head Gear section is a little easier to navigate, so that's been nice!

Jan 24, 2018 at 8:16 PM Post #1,763 of 1,792
I have been a Head Fi member for 8 years. Used to be able to access my posted photos (around 150-200) but now I can only access less than 10 photos.
How can I find my old uploaded photos?

Jan 24, 2018 at 8:43 PM Post #1,764 of 1,792
I have been a Head Fi member for 8 years. Used to be able to access my posted photos (around 150-200) but now I can only access less than 10 photos.
How can I find my old uploaded photos?
Did you go to GALLERY atop the page and MY GALLERY> MY ALBUMS

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018 at 10:06 PM Post #1,766 of 1,792
Yes, I did.
9 photos....
Hmm mine are all there .the only thing thats not there anymore was at the bottom of the page i had a folder called my gear with pictures and descriptions of my gear that's gone

Jan 25, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #1,768 of 1,792
Hello @mordy!

The images in question that are missing -- Were they uploaded to threads, or did you upload them specifically to your galleries? If its the former as I suspect it is, the images in question are still in the posts in a given thread, but aren't currently linked in the albums in the gallery. Thread gallery implementation is still an item in our roadmap, but at the moment, there isn't a timetable set for implementation.

Jan 25, 2018 at 2:33 PM Post #1,769 of 1,792
The images in question that are missing -- Were they uploaded to threads, or did you upload them specifically to your galleries? If its the former as I suspect it is, the images in question are still in the posts in a given thread, but aren't currently linked in the albums in the gallery. Thread gallery implementation is still an item in our roadmap, but at the moment, there isn't a timetable set for implementation.

So that's why almost everything is missing now. I posted thousands of images, but since they were in threads, all that's left in the gallery are avatars and a few other things.

Jan 25, 2018 at 3:44 PM Post #1,770 of 1,792
So that's why almost everything is missing now. I posted thousands of images, but since they were in threads, all that's left in the gallery are avatars and a few other things.
Hi Joe and MA,

This is the situation - all the photos were uploaded to threads. However, in the past it was possible to see all the pictures under your name - why can't this feature be re-instituted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back