New Head-Fi Update
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2018 at 1:34 PM Post #1,774 of 1,792
Multiple PMs work as they should now: when you click to the PM, it goes to the first new message instead of the last one. (Which is especially useful if the first one is on the previous page and the recipient may not normally go back to see if they missed anything.)

Last night there was a 502 server error and the site was inaccessible for a few hours, at least on my end.

Feb 16, 2018 at 6:31 PM Post #1,775 of 1,792
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I have difficulty getting in the forum on my phone. When I press forum, only the dropdown menu comes up but the page doesn't navigate into the forum itself. I use the Chrome browser on Android btw.

Feb 17, 2018 at 1:46 AM Post #1,776 of 1,792
When will I be able to natively make tables again without being a code monkey? I want a feature in the editor. Thanks, guys!

Feb 17, 2018 at 9:03 AM Post #1,777 of 1,792
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I have difficulty getting in the forum on my phone. When I press forum, only the dropdown menu comes up but the page doesn't navigate into the forum itself. I use the Chrome browser on Android btw.
Once the dropdown appears, press forum again. It'll take you to the forum list.

When will I be able to natively make tables again without being a code monkey? I want a feature in the editor. Thanks, guys!
This is something we plan to look into in the future, but we're currently working on other aspects of the site.

Jun 6, 2018 at 4:13 PM Post #1,785 of 1,792
I am trying to upload photos to a thread but am having problems. I click "Upload a File," select the photos from my hard drive, and then it looks like they are uploading. After selecting "Thumbnail," and "Save Changes," no pictures appear to be on the thread.

What am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back