New Head-Fi Update
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2017 at 11:51 AM Post #1,652 of 1,792
After navigating from Subscribed Threads to a new unread post, the thread navigation buttons at the top of the thread and part of the first post's header missing. I began noticing this within the last 24 hours.

missing-header.jpg

Sep 25, 2017 at 12:01 PM Post #1,653 of 1,792
After navigating from Subscribed Threads to a new unread post, the thread navigation buttons at the top of the thread and part of the first post's header missing. I began noticing this within the last 24 hours.

This is an issue that arose after a recent change we had to make to the back end. We're actively working on returning the pages back to normal.

Sep 25, 2017 at 11:56 PM Post #1,656 of 1,792
Thanks for the report. We're investigating and working on it.

I figured it out.

If you have never visited a thread, or already went to the first unread message without there being more updates, the thread title link leads to the front page of the thread. When you hover your cursor over the thread title, nothing happens.

If you have visited a thread and there are unread (or, more accurately, unvisited) posts, the thread title link leads to the first unread post. When you hover your cursor over the thread title, a pop-over saying "Go to first unread message" appears.

A blue ball (with the same link and pop-over) appears to the left of all threads with unread posts.

Under the thread title is a link with the date the thread was started, which always leads to the front page of the thread. Hovering over it triggers a "Go to first message in thread" pop-over.

So it was actually there; just not very obvious.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2017 at 4:01 PM Post #1,664 of 1,792
Is there something that replaced the Search This Thread function ? EDIT: Ok found it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back