New Head-Fi Update
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2017 at 9:03 AM Post #1,666 of 1,792
is there a way to get back my reviews that i done into a single page for sponsors to review and evaluate my work for tour applications? that is a key feature that I need for credibility

Oct 12, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #1,669 of 1,792
@joe Windows 10 64bit and Chrome. I'm not seeing it elsewhere but I was able to recreate it just now. Here's how it happens:

• copy and paste review from my blog
  • delete one of the copied images
  • now regardless of where the cursor is (above or below where image was) any key press jumps the page all the way down to where the "Submit review" button is

Oct 13, 2017 at 7:37 PM Post #1,671 of 1,792
I found if I clicked somewhere in the visible part of the review and hit the down arrow on my keyboard it would fix that problem.

Oct 21, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #1,675 of 1,792
Oct 22, 2017 at 2:35 AM Post #1,676 of 1,792
I would think one of the basic criteria of a properly functioning blocking system is that there isn't an easy way for somebody to work out if they've been blocked. People will use the blocking function for a variety of reasons, from just not wanting to see an overzealous poster's 87 daily posts on whatever has them excited at the moment, to recognizing that certain posters have a penchant for trolling and mischief, to having gotten into an argument with somebody one too many times and just not wanting to see their posts anymore. Often times it's not personal (though in the last instance, it probably is), and some people can get really sensitive about any system that allows others to convey disapproval (e.g. down voting). For privacy reasons, IMO it's best that nobody know whether or not they've been blocked.

Oct 22, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #1,678 of 1,792
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back