New Head-Fi Update
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2017 at 9:49 AM Post #1,547 of 1,792
Hmm. Unless I'm going blind, it's not there for me...

Thanks for the manual solution though, that worked.
I checked your account's permissions and it has everything it needs, so there shouldn't be anything there preventing you from subscribing. What happens if you view that same page in a different browser, say Firefox or IE? Looking at this screenshot, I believe you might be using a Chrome extension that is likely blocking the subscribe link.

Jul 22, 2017 at 2:17 AM Post #1,552 of 1,792
I'm so anxious for the night theme! I wonder when it'll be ready... Aesthetics is so much more powerful than it's given credit for.

... When I highlight text and copy it, sometimes it remains highlighted (which is convenient for me, since I often delete that highlighted text and move it to another area in a post and so on) but usually it does not. This is a bug I reported awhile back. For reference, I'm using Firefox in Windows 7, if anyone wants to test this further and potentially fix it. (I know I can use cut instead of copy or just drag and drop the highlighted text, but still...)

Jul 25, 2017 at 8:16 PM Post #1,559 of 1,792
When you click the find all content link on someone's profile, the content of private messages shows up now too, though thankfully, it would appear that this is only the content of messages with you. Still, this did not occur before and I'd be surprised if it was intentional.

Jul 25, 2017 at 10:40 PM Post #1,560 of 1,792
@AxelCloris
I have my privacy setting set to be invisible. I've started seeing my username at the bottom of thread pages where "Users Who Are Viewing This Thread." I don't think this was the behavior previously.
Also, I can see the blue indicator on my avatar showing that I'm online.
Since my privacy setting is set to invisible, wouldn't it be appropriate, not to show my name under "Users Who Are Viewing This Thread" and not to show the "currently online" indicator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back