New guy.
May 15, 2002 at 10:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

Polygon

100+ Head-Fier
I don't know how long I have been looking for a forum like this but thank goodness I finally found one. Just like to say hi and looks like these are some good forums.

May 15, 2002 at 11:00 PM Post #3 of 26
Thank you very much.
biggrin.gif

May 15, 2002 at 11:27 PM Post #6 of 26
Welcome. Glad to have you.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 16, 2002 at 12:06 AM Post #7 of 26
Welcome to Head-Fi; the forums here do tend to be some of the best on the 'net for useful information. Browse, use the search function, ask questions -- there's a lot here!

May 16, 2002 at 12:26 AM Post #8 of 26
Hello! Welcome!

SAVE YOURSELF WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

um, sorry..........

May 16, 2002 at 2:15 AM Post #10 of 26
Polygon, I found the site about a week ago and am well on my way to ... wherever it is we're all headed. Lots of helpful people here who know their audio and are very willing to help you find ways to spend your money.

Anyway, welcome.

kerelybonto

May 16, 2002 at 6:39 AM Post #12 of 26
The critics have really trashed this movie. Over at rottentomatoes.com, it's getting only 8% postive reviews! That's pretty low. I don't believe I've ever seen a movie quite that low. I doubt that even "Ernest Goes to Medical School" did that bad with the critics. I know it's a teen movie, but that's still pretty bad.

They really tried to promote this movie. It seems like they've shown the trailer for it at every movie I've been to for the last year and a half. All that promotion is really starting to wear down my resistance. I might have to go see it. There'll probably be a bunch of noisy teens there, and I'll have to stand up, turn around, and say "Let's maintain a quiet viewing level. I'm trying to enjoy the movie." I bet I'll get some popcorn thrown at me.

May 16, 2002 at 6:48 AM Post #13 of 26
Welcome to Head-Fi!

Looks like the 'Sorry about your wallet' part will finally apply to me soon
eek.gif
Somebody tell me not to spend $1500 on that new source!
eek.gif
Um who's going to do that
rolleyes.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
May 16, 2002 at 1:10 PM Post #15 of 26
Hullo
smily_headphones1.gif

There's some other issues you should be aware of.

The AKG K501s lack bass and the Sennheiser HD600s are veiled.

*tiptoes away with a cheeky grin*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back