New Grado GR8 In-Ear Earphones!
Aug 31, 2009 at 9:13 PM Post #91 of 146
... And sweat to test moisture resistance and bold looks.

Sep 2, 2009 at 8:31 PM Post #94 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am not sure what I find more shocking: that a $300 IEM comes without a case, or that someone's trial run with them was in the gym???

I hope that pun was unintentional
atsmile.gif

Sep 2, 2009 at 8:38 PM Post #95 of 146
has anyone else bought these phones yet? There is not ONE SINGLE review I could even find on the internet, aside from Michaels, initial impressions. There's only articles saying that Grado has created an in-ear phone, but that's all. What's going on!?!?? I thought more people would be on top of this. Where are the reviewers!??!???

Sep 2, 2009 at 9:42 PM Post #96 of 146
"
mad.gif
Note to Customers outside of the USA:

Grado has restricted international shipments on all of their earphones. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to ship this product outside of the United States
"

mad.gif

Again we, the non-US based customers, have to ask US-based friends to buy for us and the re-ship overseas. What a stupid commercial policy!

Sep 3, 2009 at 3:22 AM Post #98 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"
mad.gif

Grado has restricted international shipments on all of their earphones. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to ship this product outside of the United States
"

mad.gif

Again we, the non-US based customers, have to ask US-based friends to buy for us and the re-ship overseas. What a stupid commercial policy!

angry_face.gif

Sep 3, 2009 at 10:12 AM Post #99 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"
mad.gif

"

mad.gif

well ive said it before, if a company clearly doesnt want your money then dont bend over backwards to give it to them

Sep 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM Post #101 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well ive said it before, if a company clearly doesnt want your money then dont bend over backwards to give it to them

I don't want to prevent myself from getting a nice product (able to ensure me aural pleasure
smily_headphones1.gif
) just because I dislike a company's way of doing business.

Sep 5, 2009 at 11:31 AM Post #103 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
then i suggest get someone in the us to buy for you at a reasonable price.

only uk place ive seen it has it at £300. £1 = $1 i dont think so, i absolutely refuse to buy anything priced like that, its unacceptable behaviour and i wont reward it

My point exactly
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 5, 2009 at 11:35 AM Post #104 of 146
Maybe some nice US-based head-fier will be nice enough to accept to help us non-US based headfiers with a sort of "group buy". I mean buying a number of earphones and the resend them to us individually.

I wonder if then Grado will create then some new rule, like, you know, nobody would be allowed to buy more than... I don't know... 3 or 5 pairs. Just to prevent such a group buy!
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 6, 2009 at 5:51 PM Post #105 of 146
I think that i would be very interested in the lower end model the more i hear of grado the more i like their sound sig...and i think than an in ear model would really help round out their line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back