New Forum Search Question
May 12, 2010 at 6:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

donunus

Headphoneus Supremus
How do I search by topic starter and have it arranged by thread with the latest posts at the same time? The old search engine made me do that to check for latest replies to the threads I posted in. This is the most important feature to me and am really bugged by this.

May 13, 2010 at 12:25 AM Post #5 of 11
Ok its working now when I choose "entire site" as an option. If I choose posts only, it results to threads I posted in without necessarily being me as the starter. I don't understand the wording :D

May 13, 2010 at 7:10 AM Post #8 of 11
Just looked at the wiki and it doesn't have the details I'm looking for yet but I'll manage for now. My common search style is to leave the "search for" box blank and to type "donunus" on the username portion so that I can see all the threads with my posts on them. Sometimes I want to see results of the threads I started and sometimes I want to see all the threads that Ive posted in all in the order from the date the last poster posted to the most dead threads :D

May 16, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #9 of 11
anyway, now I'm doing the subscription method from now on. Its a better thing to do in the long run actually since I wont waste time with threads I dont really want to read among the ones I've posted in. Nice one Jude! 

Is there a tips and tricks section for the new layout. That would be really nice :D

May 17, 2010 at 4:10 AM Post #10 of 11
I am looking for the same thing.
An easy way to search for all threads started by a specific user.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back