(NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs!
Sep 18, 2016 at 4:27 PM Post #1,261 of 1,334
Fidue A71Ti,Fidue A65,SonyMDR650 brass edition & RHA MA750 all these flat sounding allrounders and have a look at the sennheiser momentum in ears if you like a more V shaped sound signature.all under 100$

Sep 18, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #1,262 of 1,334
I forgot to mention trinity delta iem, a two-way hybrid iem with changeable tuning filters,you can choose which filter adjusts to your sound preferences,it is of high sound quality iems,i myself have bought iems from trinity audio maybe this is the best choise for you check it out,quite cheap despite their high quality.

Sep 18, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #1,264 of 1,334
Ok man, i' ll give more details tommorow,take care Alexandros.
PS the company is:trinity audio engineering

Sep 18, 2016 at 5:54 PM Post #1,265 of 1,334
What about using E12a + FiiO X3ii with Senn HD600 (300ohm) !?! Is E17k will b more appropriated ?

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #1,266 of 1,334
Hey Pravantripathi,have you made a choise about iem upgrade or not yet?:cool:

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #1,268 of 1,334
I
What about using E12a + FiiO X3ii with Senn HD600 (300ohm) !?! Is E17k will b more appropriated ?

I guess E12a, because it would have more power? If the full potential is to be exploited, many members have suggested the use of Fiio E12 as well. Has more power. Fiio is also releasing an even better Amplifier called Fiio A5. It should be available next month.

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:52 PM Post #1,269 of 1,334
Well check 1 More Triple reviews firstly, i think right now these are the less expensive triple drivers iems in the market and as i can recall they were given quite good ranks by many reviewers,being balanced,accurate with nice imaging and separation.Haven't heard any of those two to be honest but 1 more Triple seems to be highly appreciated lately and quit e low priced for a two balanced armature & one dynamic drivers IEM. Etymotics are in the audio marke tfor quite a while and well known for their clarity/transparency/detail factors but never really drew my interest due to their difficulties as far as isolation goes (double flanges. dont seem to fit and close my ear canals).you have to try those to be completely sure that isolation is not a big issue

Sep 19, 2016 at 4:58 PM Post #1,271 of 1,334
I
I forgot to mention trinity delta iem, a two-way hybrid iem with changeable tuning filters,you can choose which filter adjusts to your sound preferences,it is of high sound quality iems,i myself have bought iems from trinity audio maybe this is the best choise for you check it out,quite cheap despite their high quality.

I looked up Trinity Delta Earphones. Their version2 is out. I have used a sister company product. Rock Jaw Alpha Genus V2. They also had tunable filters and I loved the sound. The Trinity Delta Earphones are not available anywhere. Could you help me find a link?

Thanks!

Sep 19, 2016 at 6:31 PM Post #1,272 of 1,334
I've searched a bit and found Etymotic HF5 to be a pretty good pair. And I read about Triple 1More. How do they sound?

The HF5 is a very good IEM with great isolation and an extremely neutral sound to them.  They, and the Final Audio Heaven II, are my recommendations to any one looking for a great value with a $100 budget.  Both the Etymotic HF5 and Final Heaven II are often overlooked.

Sep 20, 2016 at 2:20 AM Post #1,273 of 1,334
I

I looked up Trinity Delta Earphones. Their version2 is out. I have used a sister company product. Rock Jaw Alpha Genus V2. They also had tunable filters and I loved the sound. The Trinity Delta Earphones are not available anywhere. Could you help me find a link?

Thanks!

Hey, you can preorder their newests models through Trinity Audio Engineering site 1st model is trinity atlas-delta hybrid in ear monitor and the 2nd one is trinity Hyperion a much more cheaper one,check them out.i recently preordered phantom master 4 from the same site,Bob who is the chief production manager there is quite a cool guy,and remember apart from what i mentioned about x3ii sound esque,the real change in sound quality will be provided by a new high end IEM and not from a new upgraded DAP.Daps have little to do with upgrading sound qualtity especially if you already own X1 which is trully exceptional.i will post anyways differences in sound quality beetwen the two fiio daps but dont expect big ones...

Oct 7, 2016 at 9:49 PM Post #1,274 of 1,334
Ok so my E12A just died (kinda). Are there any guides out there on replacing the batteries by myself, and if not, are there any recommendations for similar sounding portable amps? Thanks!

Oct 7, 2016 at 11:10 PM Post #1,275 of 1,334
  Ok so my E12A just died (kinda). Are there any guides out there on replacing the batteries by myself, and if not, are there any recommendations for similar sounding portable amps? Thanks!

Hi, hong

It is suggested to checked the baterry life of your E12A first. When using a DC 5V/ 2A USB charging adapter (recommended), a full charge takes about 3 hours. When using computer USB port(not recommended), a full charge takes about 8 hours.

We have instrution about replacing the battery of the E12A: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=8BAEEC4662EA146C!245&authkey=!ANM_SYIsVip_peo&ithint=file%2cpdf

If you need a battery for the E12A, you can send email  to support@fiio.net. We will provide help for you.

If you want a new AMP, maybe the coming A5 will be suitable for you.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back