New England Meet?
Feb 3, 2005 at 9:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

Yikes

Headphoneus Supremus
I am toying with the idea of organizing a New England meet (probably Worcester Mass.) I was considering finding someplace to rent a mid sized conference room (or rooms). Would anyone be interested in attending a New England meet if a donation of +- $10 was required?

I was thinking about a Saturday in April.

Any interest?

Feb 3, 2005 at 10:24 PM Post #3 of 32
I'd be interested too, any Sat. except the 16th would be great!

600smile.gif

Mar 10, 2005 at 7:52 AM Post #8 of 32
I'd be up for a meet in June after my discharge and some time to lay around in a drunken stupor for several weeks in the greater Boston area. The gear I can bring:

well, it's in my profile, I suppose. I've also picked up a lot of Russian and Israeli music here in Israel that nobody would want to hear, so if that doesn't interest you, that's okay, the gear is compatible with good music as well. I will also probably be able to give a lift to one or two other people in my area (Boston's North Shore) in my car.

Mar 11, 2005 at 11:52 PM Post #9 of 32
Anyone have a location for hosting a small (4 - 8 people) meet? My house is way to small, and in the next month I'm moving to an even smaller apartment.

We would need more like 15 - 20 people to help split the cost of renting somewhere for a larger meet, and it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Anyhow.... I'm itching to show off my new Exemplar 3910 player.

Mar 13, 2005 at 1:03 AM Post #11 of 32
If I'm in Boston at the time, I'd certainly be interested.. I'll be in the Boston area for business for a couple weeks in March/April. Still don't have exact dates - most of my travel is like this. Makes it hard to schedule stuff..

Anyway, if there's a specific date at some point, I'll see if it works for me.

Apr 25, 2005 at 12:53 AM Post #15 of 32
Since I'm going all the way to ottowo, I've been thinking I should swing dow your guys way. Do you guys think we could whip a little meet on Sat July 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back