New England Meet?
Apr 25, 2005 at 9:36 PM Post #16 of 32
I'm interested (from Worcester, soon Framingham), and one or two friends of mine in Massachusetts would be as well.

Apr 25, 2005 at 10:14 PM Post #17 of 32
I'd be interested too, never been to a meet before.

Apr 25, 2005 at 11:42 PM Post #18 of 32
Is anything close to a "lock' on the date ?

I am in connecticut and am "tentatively" interested but Tyll going would maybe enhance my decision to make this one
wink.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
icon10.gif

Apr 26, 2005 at 1:02 AM Post #19 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
Since I'm going all the way to ottowo, I've been thinking I should swing dow your guys way. Do you guys think we could whip a little meet on Sat July 9.

Tyll, that is very cool! 7/9 seems a good a date as any, and it would make for a significant meet to have you (and maybe a blockhead as your date) attend. Plus, it accommodates DanG's rotating back and with time to sober up after his drunken stupor.

I'm definitely in!

Any volunteers to host? There is a very slight, outside, snowball's chance that I could host the meet at my office, which is in Marlborough. Need to convince the Prez, of course.

Dave

Apr 26, 2005 at 2:12 AM Post #20 of 32
July 9th would work for me as well. I actually tried to convince my work to let me use the conference room in the training building but was shot down rather quickly - understandable considering that we're an educational facility.

Apr 28, 2005 at 2:21 AM Post #21 of 32
I would like to attend...and so far, any of the dates mentioned are OK with me.

Apr 28, 2005 at 10:26 PM Post #22 of 32
I've gotten my release from active duty already so the drunken stupor has begun here in the Near East. I'll be back -- mostly sober -- on May 30th. July 9 sounds great.

May 10, 2005 at 3:43 PM Post #23 of 32
I know some folks over at the Royal Plaza Trade Center in Marlborough, MA and will see if we can grab a small con room from 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.. Does this time frame sound about right?

We might also be able to get a good rate for any overnight stays. I'll first check on the cost of a conference room and then get a head count for costing.

Hope we can pull this off, especially since we'll have the op to see the new Headroom stuff.

Sans the above, does anyone have alternate space where a meeting can be held?

Dave

May 10, 2005 at 8:50 PM Post #26 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by drp
Tyll, that is very cool! 7/9 seems a good a date as any, and it would make for a significant meet to have you (and maybe a blockhead as your date) attend. Plus, it accommodates DanG's rotating back and with time to sober up after his drunken stupor.

I'm definitely in!

Any volunteers to host? There is a very slight, outside, snowball's chance that I could host the meet at my office, which is in Marlborough. Need to convince the Prez, of course.

Dave

Yeah, I'd love to hear the Blockhead, as well.
I'd kick in $10 for the Trade center
Bob

May 10, 2005 at 10:29 PM Post #27 of 32
Worcester, Marlborough, is OK.

May 10, 2005 at 11:18 PM Post #28 of 32
I'll kick in some for the place, too. And I'm not bringing a BlockHead---we broke up. I have a new girlfriend now.

May 11, 2005 at 12:24 AM Post #29 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
I'll kick in some for the place, too. And I'm not bringing a BlockHead---we broke up. I have a new girlfriend now.

I'd ask for her number but learned a long time ago to recognize when I'm completely outclassed. Do hope to meet and spend some time with the new headsqueeze though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back