New earphones
Jul 27, 2014 at 11:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Paul Davidson

100+ Head-Fier
I recently purchased a pair of headphones from my local Maplins store. There were a selection of them out to try so I went along trying each one and kept going back to the same pair. When I got them home I tried them out with my DX50 and was totally blown away with the sound quality. There was a website mentioned on the box which I tried to go on but it didn't mention anything about heaphones on there. Basically I cannot see them mentioned anywhere else but I am amazed at the sound quality of these for the price, I paid £14.99. My budget was up to £70 and there were some Senheissers that I tried also but none of them sounded as good as these and I cannot find them anywhere else on the web. 

I'm guessing no one else on here would look twice at these as they are cheap but for me they are amazing. They aren't bassy but if there is percussion you get a real punch from it and it brings out sound textures that no other earphones I have used have done and all of the reviews on the website are 5* with them saying the same thing. Link below for details.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/enjoy-on-ear-headphones-with-mic-black-n27dm

Jul 27, 2014 at 11:34 AM Post #2 of 7
Is this an infomercial or what? Does anyone get that vibe from the OP? No offence intended though.

Jul 27, 2014 at 11:36 AM Post #3 of 7
Not at all. I just wanted to share my experience of finding some amazing sounding headphones that were really cheap and wondered if anyone else had heard of them as I can't find them anywhere else on the internet.

Jul 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #4 of 7
is there a brand to it?

Jul 27, 2014 at 11:41 AM Post #5 of 7
From looking at the link, they definitely look like OEM as I believe I've seen that design for sure somewhere - at least the exact headband/sliders as well as the fact it doesn't have a particular brand really. There are a few low priced gems out there, check out Jokers thread in portables to see some of the other price gems. 

Some low end Sennheisers are not a great value compared to some of the cans you can get out there. Another ripper phone is the Fischer Oldskool 70s if you can get it cheap.

Jul 27, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #7 of 7
I have seen them on another online stores. They are also known as IHIP DJZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back