New earphones/ear buds for under $25 at amazon
Feb 21, 2008 at 12:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

deadagain6591

New Head-Fier
like the title says i need to find the best earbuds for under 25 at amazon.com
these are for my sister...they should be all round...not to much bass and if possible something that wont get really loud...she has a tendency to blast music

Feb 21, 2008 at 12:17 AM Post #2 of 10
Unfortunately, all earbuds are either in-ear, so full volume from an iPod could cause some hearing damage, or open-back earbuds, so full volume will be audible by everybody in the room. If your sister blasts music, you can't really prevent it.

If she'll live with it, the Koss KSC75 isn't earbud-type, rather it's a clip type, but has the best sound that you'll get for under $40, and they're under $15. Past that, I don't really know.

Feb 21, 2008 at 12:21 AM Post #3 of 10
hmmm...well i need in ears so i guess we will have to deal with the sound problem....she needs them for portabliity...or she will just though these out and just use some 2nd hand ones....(we are trying to get her away from the ipod stock ones)

Feb 21, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #4 of 10
Are you sure that she needs in-ears? Remember, that doesn't mean earbuds, only the earbuds that have little silicone flanges that go inside your ear canal and block out sound.

Feb 21, 2008 at 1:41 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadagain6591 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmmm...well i need in ears so i guess we will have to deal with the sound problem....she needs them for portabliity...or she will just though these out and just use some 2nd hand ones....(we are trying to get her away from the ipod stock ones)

For in-ear at your price point, JVC HA-FX33 (Marshmallow V1), HA-FX55 and HA-FX66 (Marshmallow V2) are all available and all provide rather good sound.

Feb 21, 2008 at 1:27 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by appophylite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For in-ear at your price point, JVC HA-FX33 (Marshmallow V1), HA-FX55 and HA-FX66 (Marshmallow V2) are all available and all provide rather good sound.

X2. Out of the three the HA-FX55 is supposed to be the best. I can only find the white pair on Amazon though:

JVC HA-FX55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back