New Dekoni Earpads for DT700/900 Pro X
Aug 2, 2023 at 9:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4
What's up Head-fi!

Dekoni is proud to announce our new earpads for the Beyerdynamic DT700 and DT900 Pro X headphones with our now-released Elite Velour. Dekoni Audio's elite velour earpads use higher thread count velour strengthened with a backing material to offer a rugged long-lasting design. Because of the similarities to the original stock pad material on the DT700 and DT900 compared to our Elite Velour, it will be a seamless transition over to Dekoni's memory foam earpads.

Despite sharing similarities, there is one key difference between stock and Dekoni Elite Velour. A five-millimeter increase in depth to the ear hole allows for a larger ear to fit comfortably inside the earcup without rubbing against the driver mesh cover.

As always we like to provide as many options for upgrading your headphones. Our Elite Sheepskin model for the DT700 and DT900 Pro X will be available at the end of the month.

Grab a pair of Elite Velour here
See our announcement post here
See our sound measurement blog here

Meet Dekoni Audio's new Earpad Wizard. He zaps earpads onto your headphones!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-02 at 9.38.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-02 at 9.38.22 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com
Aug 4, 2023 at 12:43 AM Post #3 of 4
Yeah, they are not cheap, but so far the best on the market on replacement headphone pads. Yeah, there are some cheap options as well. but materials don't compare. I rather have one quality product than replace a cheap product every 6 months or year ...

Aug 5, 2023 at 1:10 AM Post #4 of 4
Look let's all be honest here, the Chi fi industry is making it inexpensive for the US and or whomever is competitively priced. Dekoni makes a very fine product and my guess is it's definitely not made in the United States probably Chi-Fi manufactured. With that being said I even own some of their pads. And quite frankly they're quite good. The competition is stiffening including BrainWavz and others. So spend wisely and decide for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back