New Darkvoice website with product pictures
Feb 20, 2008 at 4:50 AM Post #76 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpstereo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any idea if Darkvoice will meet target date of end of Feb/March 08 for release of their new models? Would love to see these!

Are these new models the 3322 and the 337SE ? Or other still newer which have yet to be launched ?
I for one would like a (337 level) all triodes amp
rolleyes.gif

Feb 22, 2008 at 3:10 AM Post #80 of 120
There's nothing new about these. They were all released some months ago. Any new - as in fresh, different, never before seen - models that have yet to be launched ?

PS DV's feedback here is really poor. I sent them a PM 3 weeks ago and asked this 3 times in 'their' threads, and they haven't bothered to answer.

Feb 22, 2008 at 4:17 AM Post #81 of 120
Judging from previous post by DV, I bet they have difficulty answering your questions in english.

Feb 22, 2008 at 2:00 PM Post #82 of 120
I don't think DV really monitors head-fi. They are not a sponsor. And they are a Chinese company without people who speak fluent english.

The reputation of their products here on head-fi, on the other hand, is generally excellent, and the two DV amps I have owned have worked very well.

Apr 14, 2008 at 3:12 PM Post #87 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio-Omega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's the difference between the THA and non-THA versions ?

From the horse's mouth:
Quote:

1. What is the difference between 337SE and 337?

1.1 As for 337SE, it has a great increase on the sound field, details and resolution. Especially it is more magnetism on the human voice.EF80 USA6080 instead of 6J8P.As for the inner lines; it is made by aureate lines.
1.2.To seen from inner picture, the 337SE use the BC resistance, Vishay Roederstein capacitance, aureate line, WF EF80 and 6080 of USA.
1.3. The 337SE is black crust, golden knob and golden panel.

Gotit?

Apr 14, 2008 at 5:40 PM Post #90 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazuki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's kind of bizarre that they translated "Gold wire" to "aureate line", considering the word Gold is used to often, even in non-English speaking countries.

They don't want to start a "gold fever" and be over run with
unshaven,grumpy westerners with big pans and bad breath
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't care about looks all that much as long as the new models deliver the goods !!!

I'd buy the 3322 in a heartbeat, if I had any money right now
smily_headphones1.gif
I'd junk those silly tube screens though.

Peete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back