New dap $700 cheaper the better
Nov 3, 2016 at 2:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

smy1

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello i am looking to upgrade my fiio x5 2nd to something better because the dap is giving me hicups, i want something that is not fiio product, has a 2.5mm for my roxanne, spotify (i am guessing i am looking for a android type dap) easy ways to find songs by typing and maybe soundsignature that is bright spacious and has details with good paring with ny roxanne also that is compatiable with my magni 2 amp because i use the 3.5mm to my amp and play songs.

Nov 3, 2016 at 4:38 PM Post #2 of 7
Maybe the pioneer xdp-300r. Love my 100r but looking at upgrading.

Nov 3, 2016 at 7:42 PM Post #3 of 7
Hello i am looking to upgrade my fiio x5 2nd to something better because the dap is giving me hicups, i want something that is not fiio product, has a 2.5mm for my roxanne, spotify (i am guessing i am looking for a android type dap) easy ways to find songs by typing and maybe soundsignature that is bright spacious and has details with good paring with ny roxanne also that is compatiable with my magni 2 amp because i use the 3.5mm to my amp and play songs.

Are you using a fast Sandisk card in your X5ii? My Fiio M3 made skipping/buzzing noises when it was playing music off a Transcend class 10 card in it, however the noises are gone now that I am using a Sandisk Class 10 card in it.

Nov 3, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #4 of 7
You might have a look at the Onkyo DP X1 has 2.5 mm balanced out as well as 3.5 single ended . Not sure which one does line out though.

Nov 4, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #5 of 7
Are you using a fast Sandisk card in your X5ii? My Fiio M3 made skipping/buzzing noises when it was playing music off a Transcend class 10 card in it, however the noises are gone now that I am using a Sandisk Class 10 card in it.

No samsung evo

Nov 4, 2016 at 10:09 AM Post #6 of 7
No samsung evo

That may be the reason why your player is not behaving well. Try using a fast Sandisk card in it.

Nov 4, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #7 of 7
That may be the reason why your player is not behaving well. Try using a fast Sandisk card in it.

I like the samsung evo because i like supporting my country brand :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back