New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Feb 27, 2016 at 8:46 PM Post #3,121 of 4,065
don't forget to review the incoming H8P of yours amigo 
beerchug.gif

Feb 27, 2016 at 8:52 PM Post #3,123 of 4,065
Oh so sorry, I think this thread is supposed to be the thread for discussing about "all" the Customart product lineups including the "special one"

Cheers

nah its just a lot of people have to go through 200 pages before they decide to buy something which is available, so the 200 pages should have less unnecessary info

on head-fi many people hate when the threads are filled with not so helpful info, sometimes even an admins have to enter a thread and ask us polity to stay on the topic

trying to avoid that XD

Feb 29, 2016 at 8:30 PM Post #3,124 of 4,065
man i hope we will hear about any new CIEM from the custom art soon :p 

i mean 2016 now : )))) 

cmon Piotr!! >=) 

Feb 29, 2016 at 8:38 PM Post #3,125 of 4,065
Me too shini44...

And I dont mind to be the first tester and owner of the new product lineup...

I really admiring Piotr's work...I fell in love when first listen to the H8 universal demo...love the schematics and tuning from Piotr's has done to them..

And right now, I have a full trust on whatever Piotr will do on the next upgrades from H8/H8P...

Mar 1, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #3,126 of 4,065
Me too shini44...

I really admiring Piotr's work...I fell in love when first listen to the H8 universal demo...love the schematics and tuning from Piotr's has done to them..

And right now, I have a full trust on whatever Piotr will do on the next upgrades from H8/H8P...

Next upgrade from the Harmony 8s? Now that really has got to be something special 
biggrin.gif

Maybe some kind of amplifier pairing with an IEM? Then we could have a proper endgame rig straight from the factory haha

Mar 1, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #3,129 of 4,065
Me too shini44...

You will love the H8 / H8P (H8 darker warmer, H8P more treble, colder). The sound stage is really huge for a CIEM, like in the H8 / H9P case the amount of drivers doesn't matter, tuning and other configuration matters, i.e. 12 driver CIEMs from other brands don't offer such a wide and clear crisp sound stage as H8 / H8P provides, only a few TOTL CIEMs can be against H8 / H8P sound stage. This is one of the reasons I love (H8P) them to hear classical music, like a baby light Sennheiser HD 800 alike (not a copy from, but offers really familiar sound only in CIEM form). The H8 / H8P are not overwhelming from the first listen, you need to really hear this insane fast bass (IMHO fasted PRaT I ever heard so far), the bass itself is nothing for bass heads very light balanced bass, but perfect hit if bass counts. For me after trying the H8P universal demo it was a instant buy, the Music One (first buy) was a blind buy and it was the right choice.

Mar 1, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #3,130 of 4,065
I'm now waiting for my third pair of Pro 330s, because the tweeters have failed within a few months on every pair I've had. :frowning2: Paying all these shipping costs to Poland and being without my headphones for a couple months at a time is really starting to add up, and it's bumming me out. I truly hope that when I get them back this time, the build quality holds up.

Caveat emptor, I guess.

Mar 3, 2016 at 8:28 AM Post #3,131 of 4,065
Does anyone know when you start counting the lead time?
Custom Art received my impressions on 4th February, but I paid around 10-11th February maybe.
Piotr said it's gonna take 4-5 weeks.
It's close so I'm being impatient now.

Mar 3, 2016 at 3:19 PM Post #3,134 of 4,065
  I still enjoy very much my upgraded 6 way miracle and the music two from Piotr.

Both are excellent iems which are well worth the price. 
wink.gif

what kind of an upgrade is this ? i have a uni miracles , thinking whether i should turn it custom or not (will wait first for my anzu v2 to get reshelled)

Mar 3, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #3,135 of 4,065
Anyone use the linum bax cable, how does it compare to the normal customart cable with respect to sound sig?

I got the Linumn Bax for my Ei.XX. Later I bought a Forza Audioworks cable. After some testing/switching I'm pretty sure to favor the Linum cable as it's so light and barely noticeable

Does anyone know when you start counting the lead time?
Custom Art received my impressions on 4th February, but I paid around 10-11th February maybe.
Piotr said it's gonna take 4-5 weeks.
It's close so I'm being impatient now.

For me it's normal to start counting when the order is being processed. That is normally after you've paid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back