New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Apr 13, 2015 at 2:17 AM Post #2,342 of 4,065
  Hi everyone,

I having Music Two, but also have problem when pairing with Sony ZX-2. I gonna find some player with no noise background :frowning2: anyone have ideas?

The player with one of the lowest noise floor that I know of is the DX90, if you're interested in giving it a consideration, as it is quite a good DAP, though not quite at the level of the ZX2.

Ever considered giving it an amp?

DX90 is one of the most quiet DAPs, even more so than the AK120ii and AK240.
Like Cotnijoe (funny nickname) says, using an amp on the LO could be a solution too

Apr 13, 2015 at 6:41 AM Post #2,344 of 4,065

How do you think the Music One would compare to RHA t10 or Shure se425? Those are two IEMS that I am also considering. I feel like the Music Ones will be better, but I would love to read opinions.

Thanks!

For the RHA T10 - Ei.3; RHA T10 is quite bassy IEM and Music One won't be able to match its bass response.
For Shure SE425 Music One or Two.
  Also, how long does it take for CIEMS to be made and delivered?

Silicone IEMs now 4 weeks; Ei.3 exected turnaround is 6 weeks. Delivery outside EU takes 3-5 days. Inside EU depends on method.

Apr 13, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #2,345 of 4,065
  I have never had custom IEMs before. How do I get the impressions done? What's the process?

Lots of info here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/578855/things-to-consider-before-getting-your-custom-iem-impressions-done-the-perfect-fit

It's really a very simple process, so don't be concerned about having it done (but make sure you don't have a head cold / flu)
beerchug.gif

Apr 13, 2015 at 9:24 PM Post #2,346 of 4,065
  Many more alternatives, I wouldn't be so sure :)
I don't know many 3 BA drivers CIEMs in this price range and most of all I'm sure you would not find such a quality sound.

For the price it's sold at, the Ei.3 is going to be a marvelous afordable beast.

Thanks for the response. May I ask have you ever had a demo with Ei.3? As it's hybrid IEM, how is it comparing with Tralucent 1p2?

Apr 14, 2015 at 3:13 AM Post #2,347 of 4,065

Many more alternatives, I wouldn't be so sure :)
I don't know many 3 BA drivers CIEMs in this price range and most of all I'm sure you would not find such a quality sound.

For the price it's sold at, the Ei.3 is going to be a marvelous afordable beast.

Thanks for the response. May I ask have you ever had a demo with Ei.3? As it's hybrid IEM, how is it comparing with Tralucent 1p2?

No Sirenia has not heard Ei.3 yet. Only Piotr, probably a couple Polish friends and I have. I don't know that Ei.3 is a hybrid CIEM since it has 3 BA drivers?
I have never had the chance to listen to 1+2. My current line-up is H8P, SE5, Ei.3 and SA7. I have previously owned SM64, SM3v2, SA6, SE530PTH and E4c.

Apr 14, 2015 at 4:23 AM Post #2,348 of 4,065

The player with one of the lowest noise floor that I know of is the DX90, if you're interested in giving it a consideration, as it is quite a good DAP, though not quite at the level of the ZX2.

Ever considered giving it an amp?

if you don't mind about screen and are looking ONLY for the best sound, go for the Shozy Alien

For the RHA T10 - Ei.3; RHA T10 is quite bassy IEM and Music One won't be able to match its bass response.
For Shure SE425 Music One or Two.
Silicone IEMs now 4 weeks; Ei.3 exected turnaround is 6 weeks. Delivery outside EU takes 3-5 days. Inside EU depends on method.

Thanks guy, myself thinking about AK120 II, but I will try DX90. I used DX50 last year, but it's not great :frowning2: sometime i really miss old colorfly c4...
anyone here have some music phone, like Meizu MX4 Pro?

Apr 14, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #2,350 of 4,065
It says on the website that the Pro 330v2 is pretty close to the JH13 in terms of sound signature. I believe the JH13 is fairly neutral, or maybe a touch warmish. Is there also a Custom Art in-ear that more resembles the brighter/neutral sound signature of the Hidition NT6?

And how does the Harmony 8 compare to the Pro 330v2 in terms of sound signature and details?

Apr 14, 2015 at 9:08 AM Post #2,351 of 4,065
  It says on the website that the Pro 330v2 is pretty close to the JH13 in terms of sound signature. I believe the JH13 is fairly neutral, or maybe a touch warmish. Is there also a Custom Art in-ear that more resembles the brighter/neutral sound signature of the Hidition NT6?

And how does the Harmony 8 compare to the Pro 330v2 in terms of sound signature and details?

I haven't heard NT-6 but if you look at AJ's review of Harmony 8 pro you will see that Harmony 8 Pro shares some similarities with NT-6.

I owned pro330v2 and Harmony 8 Pro and I would say they share similar house sound (a little bit bright, spacious and a little bit aggresive sound) but Harmony 8 Pro is a step up from pro330v2 in all aspects (soundstage size, air, separation, ADSR, bass texture, highs extension, dynamics).

Apr 14, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #2,353 of 4,065
  Ouch, my apologies for misunderstanding. Anyways, I still would like to hear an opinion or, if possible, have a demo on Ei.3 before placing the order. Anywhere I can find it in London or Birmingham? I got a reply from Aid2hearing that Giselle hasn't got an Ei.3 demo yet.

Thanks.

No problem :wink:

Gisele will have demo probably early May. We still are awaiting drivers for Ei.3

Apr 14, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #2,355 of 4,065

I owned pro330v2 and Harmony 8 Pro and I would say they share similar house sound (a little bit bright, spacious and a little bit aggresive sound) but Harmony 8 Pro is a step up from pro330v2 in all aspects (soundstage size, air, separation, ADSR, bass texture, highs extension, dynamics).

I not agreed with H8P is a step up form Pro330v2, because Pro330v2 are balanced and almost flat CIEM. H8P playing "V", but there are soundstage, sparation, bass texture is better than Pro330v2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back