New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Jul 1, 2014 at 7:50 AM Post #1,216 of 4,065
Ok, I officially hate UPS...

My package had gotten to the other side of London - was close enough I could have gone and collected it (considered it - but was told they need to attempt collection first.)

As of now aka 'delivery' day - it has 'Exception - missorted to incorrect location' - my H8Pro is currently in Sheffield!!!! 
frown.gif

So not the day I was looking forward to.

(P.S. Sorry this is a rant about UPS in a Brilliant company's thread.)

P.P.S. Have phoned UPS - been promised delivery tomorrow (will see how this pans out) - Will follow/steal AmberOzL's good idea - fit and finish (+ more pics)

Jul 1, 2014 at 7:59 AM Post #1,217 of 4,065
  Ok, I official hate UPS...

My package had gotten to the other side of London - was close enough I could have gone and collected it (considered it - but was told they need to attempt collection first.)

As of now aka 'delivery' day - it has 'Exception - missorted to incorrect location' - my H8Pro is currently in Sheffield!!!! 
frown.gif

I have the same feelings about UPS. No need to explain but I still haven't received my SE5way remolds. Hopefully I can receive it tomorrow. I will post my fit and finish impressions once I receive them.

Jul 1, 2014 at 9:05 AM Post #1,218 of 4,065
  Ok, I official hate UPS...

frown.gif

I'm really sorry to hear it. I've never had much problems with UPS.

Jul 2, 2014 at 1:26 AM Post #1,220 of 4,065
Anyone here used silver/clear stock cable of Custom Art for few months? I fear that it could turn to green soon... 
Sorry for my bad English.

Had that cable for four months of daily multi-hour use and was the same as the day I received it.
(only returned due to Harmony which should be here later today.)

Jul 2, 2014 at 3:41 AM Post #1,221 of 4,065
  Anyone here used silver/clear stock cable of Custom Art for few months? I fear that it could turn to green soon... 

nothing to worry about, mine never took the green turn in over a year all through the 330v1, 330v2 etc.

Only thing i noticed is the Harmony cable has slightly more tangle factor than the 330v2 cable before. But thats quite minimal  

Jul 2, 2014 at 4:10 AM Post #1,222 of 4,065
  nothing to worry about, mine never took the green turn in over a year all through the 330v1, 330v2 etc.

Only thing i noticed is the Harmony cable has slightly more tangle factor than the 330v2 cable before. But thats quite minimal  

Had that cable for four months of daily multi-hour use and was the same as the day I received it.
(only returned due to Harmony which should be here later today.)

Thanks, i will be member of CA club soon with M2 (if my ears big enough...)

Jul 2, 2014 at 5:10 AM Post #1,223 of 4,065

I used silver/clear cable on my Pro330 like one year and no turn to green. Always this same color silver/clean. Didn't even get dirty as stock white cable Audeo 132.

Jul 2, 2014 at 11:51 AM Post #1,224 of 4,065
ksc75smile.gif
 - See below, Harmony 8 Pro...

Well, the above might prove more correct than imagined.. Yes this is the 'honeymoon' but from 5 mins of listening these are what I needed, will say no more until later.
(Also these are HUGE!!)

I can say, even the pro 330-v2 had a good fit, but these are amazing - I'm not so sure I'd want to try and cross a road with them in.. The isolation and seal is, to me at least, unprecedented. 
These are putting me in my own highly musical world.

(Warning - slow connections *Last 5 Photos are over 1.5 MB each*)

Jul 2, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #1,226 of 4,065
congrats! Now (!!) your impressions.....here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/716065/first-ever-8-driver-side-silicone-ciems-the-harmony-8-8pro-by-custom-art-first-impression-p-1

just kidding, take your time!

Jul 2, 2014 at 12:21 PM Post #1,227 of 4,065
  beautiful little things. i bet they sound beautiful as well. too bad i can't have a chance to own it. (yes i'm still complaining LOL)

I can understand why you're complaining now (sorry!) However if I had never heard these I would be content with my 330s...

However I will dispute with you the 'little', beautiful yes, little they are NOT..! (Remember the 'brain removal' feeling of the impression taking?
This I imagine will be similar.. once I take them out. In a few (8 or so) hours time.

Jul 3, 2014 at 6:10 AM Post #1,228 of 4,065

Well, the above might prove more correct than imagined.. Yes this is the 'honeymoon' but from 5 mins of listening these are what I needed, will say no more until later.
(Also these are HUGE!!)

Wow, nice :) They seems to be even bigger than my Roxane's, slightly, but bigger (blindly assuming our ears are comparable in size).

Jul 3, 2014 at 7:36 AM Post #1,229 of 4,065
Yep, have now discovered they seal deeper... Just needed to open my jaw and push again. Suspect that is the second bend of the canal..

Am currently in middle of London - regent street, sounds like a faint buzz and that's without playing music.

Seal brilliant and have yet to find music that doesn't go with them.

Am still planning on acquiring two other TOTL ciems, but don't feel need to do so soon, now.

(for those interested, planning on acquiring K10 for their IMO forward and brilliant vocals and the NT-6 for classical)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back