New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
May 23, 2014 at 5:33 AM Post #1,022 of 4,065
  Can someone explain to me how can you guys live in some kind of that temperature?
In my country, it's 40 celsius degree. I think I'm melting right now ...

It takes some getting used to :)
But it goes both ways today it's 30*C (measured in shadowed area) + urban area + sun = it pretty much come close to 40 as well.

May 23, 2014 at 6:42 AM Post #1,023 of 4,065
  It takes some getting used to :)
But it goes both ways today it's 30*C (measured in shadowed area) + urban area + sun = it pretty much come close to 40 as well.

Is Poland that hot?!..It's actually very cool in UK now...10oC.

May 24, 2014 at 12:07 AM Post #1,026 of 4,065

Can't wait to fill the gaps, peter 
wink.gif

Tupac, I think you should add a new column of the criteria something like transition. Got my friend's Tralucent 1plus2 for a few days and I found it very weak on transition. I'm not sure if it's due to different speaker units but for certain tracks, the in-between of bass and mid instantly sit-back and the sounds pale and dim with lacking of details and resolution. It's not so apparent yet also true for the gap between mid and treble. Somewhat confirmed by the FR chart IMO. Perhaps this is what 'smooth' meant by Peter talking about Harmony 8 via our emails.

Should have talked you in person about it though. 

May 24, 2014 at 6:20 AM Post #1,027 of 4,065

Tupac, I think you should add a new column of the criteria something like transition. Got my friend's Tralucent 1plus2 for a few days and I found it very weak on transition. I'm not sure if it's due to different speaker units but for certain tracks, the in-between of bass and mid instantly sit-back and the sounds pale and dim with lacking of details and resolution. It's not so apparent yet also true for the gap between mid and treble. Somewhat confirmed by the FR chart IMO. Perhaps this is what 'smooth' meant by Peter talking about Harmony 8 via our emails.

Should have talked you in person about it though. 

Hi 

Thank you for the reminder. Yes, very true. I just realized that I didn't include a column for “coherence". And you are absolutely right about 1+2, the bass,mid and treble are not integrated well with each other. Same thing happens for Heir, 8a, MG6 Pro too. 

Will update it soon~

Cheers

May 24, 2014 at 10:37 AM Post #1,031 of 4,065
  tupac, what's the difference between the 'old' and 'new' SE5's other than their birthdays?

"Sound" obviously. I should remove that actually because it doesn't make any sense, because that version was really old and doesn't exist anymore~

May 24, 2014 at 10:49 AM Post #1,033 of 4,065

Dah....I knew that. I meant build wise - what was different in "that version"...if you know of course.

Ohh. sorry. misunderstood you. Nope, no idea about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back