New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Mar 24, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #766 of 4,065
Lets start some betting:

Harmony will have 6 drivers! 

If i win i get a free run on it! 
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Mar 30, 2014 at 10:48 AM Post #772 of 4,065
Can anyone in the US tell me about the process involving ordering and all that fun stuff? piotrus is such a cool guy, he gave me step by step instructions and answered all of my dumb questions, definitely one of the coolest guys I've met on a forum but I just wanted to know a little more about the process and your experiences with ordering them and receiving them and what not. Thanks bros

Mar 31, 2014 at 8:52 AM Post #773 of 4,065
Wanted to post this question for Piotr here in case anyone else would find the answer useful:

Have you ever made ear protection for live performance that attenuate without distorting music too much?  I have some 3 flange Etymotic plugs and while the attenuation is great for my hearing, I don't find them very comfortable and getting a good seal is a pain.

Ed: to clarify I'm a concertgoer, not performer

Mar 31, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #774 of 4,065
  Wanted to post this question for Piotr here in case anyone else would find the answer useful:

Have you ever made ear protection for live performance that attenuate without distorting music too much?  I have some 3 flange Etymotic plugs and while the attenuation is great for my hearing, I don't find them very comfortable and getting a good seal is a pain.

Ed: to clarify I'm a concertgoer, not performer

I did make plugs before but without filter (non-linear attenuation).

You can choose two options - plain silicone plugs or plugs filled with shot (for better attenuation). Both type can be ordered with cord. I personally used such plugs for concert I stood just behind the scene close to musicians and attenuation was sufficient.

Mar 31, 2014 at 6:29 PM Post #775 of 4,065
Courtesy of the Custom Art facebook posting:

Custom Art is proud to present long-awaited Harmony 8
First in the world 8-driver silicone IEM - 4way acoustically, 3way electrically.
Created to combine Music and Pro series - fun and accuracy.
Pre-order dates and pricing to follow.

A sexy picture is included in the post.

I'm reasonably certain I'm going for it.

Mar 31, 2014 at 6:59 PM Post #776 of 4,065
Meee tooooo !!!
i'm unreasonably going for it as well!

Congrats to you Piotr!!!

And Jesus. ...8.... ! This is going to be a BIG Ciem! and hopefully a BIG pleasure! :beerchug:

Mar 31, 2014 at 7:58 PM Post #778 of 4,065
I just pmed piotrus and now found out the new harmony is out! :p
I thought it was going to be 5 way crossover.

Can someone explaining what does it mean by 4way acoustically, 3way electrically?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back