New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Mar 2, 2014 at 9:20 AM Post #661 of 4,065
it's not a 4g or t though....i went for an refurbished 3g because i was out of bugdet.... :O
Better than nothing. I would at least then be able to make some assumptions based on what others say the 3G is like compared to the 4G, Pico slim and RSA Shadow. Also, I haven't had time to read through all the previous posts as of yet but when I check the Custom Art website, I am only able to select the Music One. There is no option for a Music Two. Maybe I'm missing something?

Mar 2, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #662 of 4,065
I think Piotr is working 24/7 so he didn't had time to make an update. But you can write him, he will answer to all your inquiries.

Mar 3, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #664 of 4,065
When I contact to him by email, he responds very fast, very polite and very informative. If I need to ask something, I wouldn't hesitate shooting an email.

Top notch customer service we are talking about here. The more I talk with Peter/Piotr the more I think he is an awesome guy with remarkable skills and talents.

Now that only if we could see the Harmony series or whatever the name will be
rolleyes.gif

Mar 3, 2014 at 1:21 AM Post #665 of 4,065
Yeah I realize that he offers great customer service but it wouldn't hurt. Greater product offerings = greater # of customers = more questions. I'm definitely not complaining about customer service just a suggestion.

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:35 AM Post #672 of 4,065
Yeah I don't use FB either, sometimes it can be tricky to follow news in audio world without it.

ouch, i don't know if this is terrible news....or terrible news....how Facebook becomes something terribly important.. :'(

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:37 AM Post #673 of 4,065
ouch, i don't know if this is terrible news....or terrible news....how Facebook becomes something terribly important.. :'(

Yeah, I hate Facebook but then it goes to offtopic so we better stop
happy_face1.gif
I would complain if Peter wasn't taking care of his customers but he is doing perfect with emails and all, so I am fine actually. He even sends emails related to the news in his work to a few people like me, by email. Some kind of newsletter subscription system I guess
happy_face1.gif

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:42 AM Post #674 of 4,065
Yeah, I hate Facebook but then it goes to offtopic so we better stop :happy_face1: I would complain if Peter wasn't taking care of his customers but he is doing perfect with emails and all, so I am fine actually. He even sends emails related to the news in his work to a few people like me, by email. Some kind of newsletter subscription system I guess :happy_face1:

+1000, couldn't have said it better...

Yeah , i remember these emails!

Mar 3, 2014 at 3:39 AM Post #675 of 4,065
The CA CIEM are sensitive to hiss and it's difficult to have a perfect black hole behind the stage. The Headamp Pico Slim is perfect to do that job,  I don't know the Arrow but I know that I love my Pico that can purify the signal and push the power most of the CIEM need to be more enjoyable.

The Music One are one of the best IEM I ever heard in terms of natural sounding, except that the sound signature has a bump in the high mids that is absolutely non aggressive and make the CA sound signature sounding lovely. Currently I prefer my Music One to my pro330, the soundstage is perhaps more in the head, the separation of the instrument is less airy, but it's more enjoyable, they sound good on poor tracks, perfect on excellent quality tracks and they have bass like any other mono BA I've ever heard. Just astonishing.

The Music Two is more open sounding, airy and keep the sound signature of the Music One with a better layering and instrument texture. Oh yes I forgot it, the instrument texture on the Music One is that texture you could have uniquely on CIEM. I just heard that kind of texture on CIEM and no one IEM could do that, except IEM that are CIEM based. The Westone 4 are less textured than the Music One. The SM64 are near from that. Okay, sorry, the Music Two is even more interesting than the Music One to my mind, it's a real upgrade to them and if you want a CIEM that can perform with much better CIEM, buy them.

The pro330 is clearly a professional CIEM, more flat and balanced, less enjoyable on poor tracks, they are less "aggressive" too on dynamic tracks. They cost 575€ but to my mind they could be pricier, really. I compare them with my EM32 that are 1000€ CIEM, almost twice the price and they are not so far, except that the EM32 could be pricier too considering they compete at this price with CIEM and IEM that are not as good (technically) than the EM32. I love the mids on pro330 that give the feeling you have a real soundstage with a superb sensation of deepness. They are a little veiled compared with the EM32 mids but to my mind no one CIEM at this price level could compete.

To my mind Piotr, if you are tuning the Harmony, don't use the philosophy of the pro330 but this for your Music serie. I regret that the pro330 are so rigorous :frowning2:

I don't have FB too, but I can follow Piotr on his FB page thanks it's open to anyone : https://www.facebook.com/thecustomart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back