New canalphones from Ultimate Ears!
May 2, 2005 at 7:18 PM Post #16 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanT
Superfi-UE-SF5Pro_2.jpg

what's interesting is that that is the left earpiece. they sort of look straight in that picture, but they are actually quite bent (~35 degrees) they actually angle forward out of your ear canal, perpendicular to your head (like it shows in the users manual; the ue logo is flat to the people in front of you)

May 2, 2005 at 7:22 PM Post #17 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
what's interesting is that that is the left earpiece. they actually angle forward out of your ear canal, perpendicular to your head (like it shows in the users manual; the ue logo is flat to the people in front of you)

Interesting or odd? That pic in the manual makes it look like they're sticking straight out.

May 2, 2005 at 7:30 PM Post #20 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by elnero
Interesting or odd? That pic in the manual makes it look like they're sticking straight out.

hm...i might go with odd. they do stick straight out, and do protrude from the ear more than most canalphones (i haven't seen ety's though)

May 2, 2005 at 7:59 PM Post #22 of 225
I wonder how much different the EB's sound for the $50 price difference. Although I would have still got the E3c's due to the fact that they were put on my work account. Free shure's are the best Shures
icon10.gif

May 2, 2005 at 8:37 PM Post #25 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF
This is great to know - now they are local for me!!! Looks like my wallet will be taking a huge bite in a while for UE-10's.
frown.gif

Is there any cure for this fix?

Join the club -- I was thinking about getting them before, but now that they are < 10 minutes away from me, I pretty much HAVE to.

redface.gif

May 2, 2005 at 10:36 PM Post #28 of 225
I wonder how these stack against the um2s

May 2, 2005 at 10:45 PM Post #29 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdipisReks
huh. i still think i'll get the UE5c's.

what i wonder is if the ue5c's and superfi5pros are the same headphone, just universal vs custom mold.

May 2, 2005 at 11:33 PM Post #30 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
what i wonder is if the ue5c's and superfi5pros are the same headphone, just universal vs custom mold.

This is an interesting question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back