New brand?????
Mar 27, 2009 at 7:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

z50j

100+ Head-Fier
I just saw these i few moments ago
they look good

WeAreTheSuperlativeConspiracy
aka WeSC
(if your computer is too slow, like mine, try hifiheadphones.co.uk)

they look like skullcandies with sound quality. If you look at the specs, they range from 10hz-30khz = good!

really hope there are good reviews from this, they look good

tnx in advance

Mar 27, 2009 at 8:00 AM Post #4 of 18
there not new, i see 2-3 ppl in my school who have them. there just like skullcandies, just for show and look "cool". i actually tried a set on from this kid i know, the bass is quite bloated and muddy and the details arent that great really.

Mar 27, 2009 at 9:53 AM Post #5 of 18
Yeah I've seen these around too, never heard a pair though.

Mar 27, 2009 at 10:05 AM Post #6 of 18
awww damnit i wanted to have new headphones that looked and sounded good. well theres always tomorrow

Mar 27, 2009 at 10:11 AM Post #7 of 18
Mar 27, 2009 at 10:16 AM Post #8 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by z50j /img/forum/go_quote.gif
awww damnit i wanted to have new headphones that looked and sounded good. well theres always tomorrow

your million dollar idea. get to work!
beerchug.gif

Mar 27, 2009 at 10:28 AM Post #9 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by schizo1989 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
your million dollar idea. get to work!
beerchug.gif

LOL

Mar 27, 2009 at 10:29 AM Post #10 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by z50j /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Look on the positive side. At least you haven't bought them and THEN find out about the sound quality or lack thereof.
L3000.gif
I once bought a pair of Skullcandy headphones without knowing what I was getting myself into. It sucks spending money on a pair of headphones only to find out that their quality is so bad that the company that makes them should be the ones paying you to use them.
mad.gif

Mar 27, 2009 at 10:44 AM Post #11 of 18
yes let this be a lesson to those wanting to buy on looks and specs alone (I actually think they look tacky anyway, just like skull candies do; all gimmick and look at me factor). what a frequency graph doesnt tell you is the transient response; its pretty easy to make something produce a wide range of sound, but to make it jump from making one frequency to another FAST, or produce several ranges simultaniously; is another thing altogether.

Mar 27, 2009 at 11:19 AM Post #12 of 18
Mar 27, 2009 at 11:23 AM Post #13 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by DTKZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Look on the positive side. At least you haven't bought them and THEN find out about the sound quality or lack thereof.
L3000.gif
I once bought a pair of Skullcandy headphones without knowing what I was getting myself into. It sucks spending money on a pair of headphones only to find out that their quality is so bad that the company that makes them should be the ones paying you to use them.
mad.gif

thats what forums are for, right
ksc75smile.gif

Mar 27, 2009 at 11:35 AM Post #14 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by PetCed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WESC is Swedish (Stockholm) and they also makes lots of clothes but Skullcandy is as far as I know a US company.

well i thought it was us aswell but looking at their site International - Skullcandy they do seem to have a lot more in sweden than they do else where. i mean no company sets up in sweden because its cheap do they. they just look so vile, gaudy and unswedish though.

meh not like it really matters anyway

Mar 27, 2009 at 11:42 AM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well i thouhg it was us aswell but looking at their site International - Skullcandy they do seem to have a lot more in seden than they do else where. i mean no company sets up in sweden because its cheap do they. they just look so vile, gaudy and unswedish though.

meh not like it really matters anyway

Skullcandy and Wesc are pretty big here in Sweden. We don't compete with their buyers though. Completely differente approach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back