New Bose headpone
Oct 12, 2009 at 12:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Alec Momont

New Head-Fier
BOSE® - QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® hoofdtelefoon: Overzicht

So Bose just came up with a new headphone last week. I know there is a lot of hate against Bose on these forums, but I had a chance to test them out last week. The noise canceling is amazing. Though not worth the 400 €. Anyway I was surprised by this headphone...

Is there any more experienced head-fier who got a chance to test these out? Or got some more info about it? Thanks

Oct 12, 2009 at 5:36 PM Post #3 of 5
It is out now... So pre-ordering will be hard. But I saw it in the bose storetoday ( in Belgium ) So wherever you live you will probably be able to get it there too. Post what you think of it when you get it.

Oct 12, 2009 at 5:47 PM Post #4 of 5
I listened to this model ok maybe not this model since it's new but looked the same the noise cancelling is awesome now I want one for crissmezz!!!

Oct 12, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #5 of 5
I don't like these noise cancelling headphones. As soon as you turn on the noise cancelling, you'll raise the noise level and the things will hiss.

I have a cheaper noise canceller at work and the SennPX450 at home. They both hiss nicely and if you think the noise levels outside will take the hiss away, then you need to listen on something else because they're not really taking enough noise away.

The Sennheiser works, but it's not worth the dosh imo. Bose value for money is not great. I also have a Bose headphone. It's OK but too expensive for what it does (or doesn't do)

Bose seem to sound good on first listen and then when you change to something else, you realise their limitations.

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back