[NEW Blue] SE215
Sep 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jd305

New Head-Fier
Hi guys....as my first post I wanted to say hello and ask a question.

I have been looking for a decent pair of IEM and have always considered Shure as been a solid company for this...I am a closet DJ and have accumulated headphones and such over the years...Sony mdr-v600, mdr-v600, sennheiser HD25, AKG 26K, Bose heaphones

Well...you guys get the picture...nothing here that really breaks the bank...as I have a budget...so the price point and build of the SE215 is what appeals to me.

Q:  Recently I see a resurgence of the BLUE SE215 for sale on Fleabay (the sellers mainly from China) for about $115.00......I'm not sure if these are actual Limited Edition SE215 with the improved specs, shorter cable and improved sound....or are these guys just putting out a Blue casing and it's the same standard SE215 inside as the black and clear?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Sep 28, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #2 of 2
I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't even the standard ones in the blue casing. I definitely wouldn't risk it. Maybe someone else can give you some info.

Or perhaps you could get a decent deal off the head fi classifieds, if you don't mind used ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back