NEW Audio Technica Multiple BA IEM: ATH LS50,70,200,300,400
Dec 15, 2017 at 8:10 PM Post #361 of 405
I agree I tried them both but liked e70 better.

Imho, mp3 forgiveness is a weakness when it comes to superior sound. That's because inevitably, if something is so forgiving it won't sound dramatically better with high end equipment. It is a benefit when listening to cheap or lower quality though.

However, I like my iem to get as close to studio quality or to the original recording as possible. Difference real comes apparent with mqa and mp3 files.

BTW, did you try Tidal mqa yet? They had a 6month free coupon code.

See the bottom streaming 24bit 1514kbps:
Ha ha, nope! Don't like rap at all besides 2livecrew! Everything I have learned about MP3 says that the non-listenable sections of the music is excluded from the music but whothehellknows. Every time I go back to music it sounds different to me but that could be aging. Suck to get older. D:

Dec 15, 2017 at 8:27 PM Post #362 of 405
Ha ha, nope! Don't like rap at all besides 2livecrew! Everything I have learned about MP3 says that the non-listenable sections of the music is excluded from the music but whothehellknows. Every time I go back to music it sounds different to me but that could be aging. Suck to get older. D:
I don't listen to Jay z either but I was just showing lg v20, tidal has ability to play hifi or mqa files. Would love to know your thoughts on 24bit and up files on e70 vs jh. :ksc75smile:

Dec 22, 2017 at 10:11 AM Post #366 of 405
Not yet, but I forgot to mention the Klipsch is what got me spending thousands on iem. I went from $20 marshmellow iem to Klipsch iem from bestbuy. It was the most dramatic upgrade yet.
Well I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Just make sure you jam them all the way in your ears and they seal properly to get the best sound. Jam them hard, like they are violating your ears ha ha.

Jan 20, 2018 at 3:03 PM Post #369 of 405
I thought they sounded okay but for $69 Amazon still has the Klipsch X11 and they sound better IMO. You might be able to search around and find the X11 for cheaper.

Thanks, I already have the V-moda Zn and think they are pretty good.

Jan 31, 2018 at 9:53 PM Post #371 of 405
Man, after owning these for almost 6 months I have to say I really like them. It's honestly really hard for me to fault them. Bass isn't huge and rumbly I guess, but still more depth and quantity than any open back dynamic I've heard. The vocals are what I love most. They seem so lifelike and accurate, like someones right in front of you. Even my HE500s don't do that the same.

Feb 14, 2018 at 8:21 PM Post #373 of 405
Anyone tried tip rolling with the ls200? I just ordered a set of Sony Hybrids.

Feb 25, 2018 at 7:41 AM Post #374 of 405
image.jpg
I just got the ls200is today , have to say this IEM is very enjoyable , small and light-weight (good for long listening) , i can’t say much about the sound now but it is really relaxing and it just runs fine with a lot of electronic/bass musics that I mostly listen (the bass is just enough in most song)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back