New and Improved* Luxury & Precision L5 PRO 32bit DSD DAP with AKM AK4490, touch screen, rosewood blackplate
Oct 3, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #437 of 1,351
Yes, my K10 has an amboyna wood pattern in its face. Lovely piece! And the sound, merely through my X5, is lush, musical and a joy to listen to.
However, I am trying to wake people up to what Joseph Goebles did with the music and sound all of us are subjected to subconsciously. He was Propaganda Minister for Hitler, in case you didn't know it.
Yes, the musical scale we all listen to was changed from the mellifluous 432hertz one, to a 440hertz tuning which, and this is both appalling and interesting, 440hertz tone is forceful,  for one, and for another, strenghthens the 741hertz tone which is violent!!! Plus....
plus.... it mutes the 523hertz (think I've got that right) which is, get this.... the love vibration.
We need to change this as this scale is subliminally affecting our health and feelings towards the negative, no?
Imagine what an upgrade we'd get if we had a musical scale that makes sense!

Oct 4, 2015 at 1:07 AM Post #440 of 1,351
Though I'm not sure this is the place for it, I am extremely intrigued by Ripvanlink's post, vibrations have a more powerful effect on us than we think. If there are any recordings using this more complete musical scale let me know.

Oct 4, 2015 at 1:12 AM Post #441 of 1,351
But the looks of K10
tongue.gif

Anyway, ibasso Oriolus sound like an IEM i would try, the beyerdynamic t8i looks good too.

I was also researching on the resonance frequency thing Ripvanlink mentioned, sound pretty interesting.

Oct 5, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #443 of 1,351
  But the looks of K10
tongue.gif

Anyway, ibasso Oriolus sound like an IEM i would try, the beyerdynamic t8i looks good too.

I was also researching on the resonance frequency thing Ripvanlink mentioned, sound pretty interesting.

Ah, thanks for mentioning my post about the musical scale thing. I'm going to send you a pm about it now, since you show interest. I want to spread this info around, so that people can know how this affects health and moods, okay?

Oct 5, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #444 of 1,351
Though I'm not sure this is the place for it, I am extremely intrigued by Ripvanlink's post, vibrations have a more powerful effect on us than we think. If there are any recordings using this more complete musical scale let me know.

I don't know of any music recorded that uses, say, the 432hertz scale, which the one originally used before the change except recordings before 1938 when this was imposed.

I must apologize for posting this on this thread, but, to be honest, I'm desperate to get this info out and so I figure I can be forgiven this time. It is actually, though, important for all Headfiers, not to leave out the world itself being subliminally affected by this diabolical strategem.
I am so pleased that you find this interesting, John, and I am sending you a pm to further explain about this, okay?

Oct 5, 2015 at 5:22 PM Post #448 of 1,351

I can only choose exFat or NTSF on this card. that clearly doesn't work

fat32 is no longer in system default, I use a tool called disk genius to format the card. I am sure there are other tools that do the same.

My favorite is Windows GUI version of fat32format: http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm

Oct 5, 2015 at 5:25 PM Post #449 of 1,351
fat32 is no longer in system default, I use a tool called disk genius to format the card. I am sure there are other tools that do the same.

Yeah I figured that out in the mean time. Will use an external tool to format fat32 on a 64gb disk tomorrow morning. Thanks.

The internal memory wasn't finding my files anymore when I tried accessing them via the artist menu, so I formatted the l5p again. Will now only use external memory for the upcoming days and then switch to both. Testing is fun!

Oct 5, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #450 of 1,351
Yeah I figured that out in the mean time. Will use an external tool to format fat32 on a 64gb disk tomorrow morning. Thanks.

The internal memory wasn't finding my files anymore when I tried accessing them via the artist menu, so I formatted the l5p again. Will now only use external memory for the upcoming days and then switch to both. Testing is fun!

Be aware that files on internal memory will technically sound better than the ones from memory cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back