New $1,500 Ultrasone Edition 9s
Nov 23, 2006 at 9:52 PM Post #77 of 78
Ethiopian sheep leather and platinum? Gimme a pair!
rolleyes.gif

Nov 23, 2006 at 10:13 PM Post #78 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by DieInAFire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow sovkiller, I might actually mistake you as an MoT as a representative of Ultrasone

Even while I did not like this accusation because it is not true, and no sure about the intentions behind it, and even while I do not have any obligation with you, nor anybody else, to answer that, I will gladly do it. I know a few of the members of their crew, Evan, Cathy, etc...same as many others here know John Grado, and people in Wadia, Sennheiser, Beyer, etc...but I do not have any idea of how they work, or distribute their products, and I'm not in their payroll at all. Just for your information "themick", is the MOT that represents Ultrasone USA in this board, Evan is his name, and IIRC he is the resident engineer for them, but being honest with you I would love to work for them, as they are very hard workers, and very nice fellows....for sure you are mistaken me with someone else, and just trying to believe that, but if being honest and express my opinions about their products make you feel worried, sorry for you, man...

Just an observation, that seems funny to me, if you look around you will find about 100 threads about the Tomahawk or any other Ray product, (just picked one ok, nothing against Ray he is a very nice fellow) in which there are usual posters, and ravers, and who ask these usual posters if they have any relationship with Ray, and if they are indeed MOT for Ray Samuels Audio, nobody, right? So gimme a break OK!!!! Again I'm very glad for Ray that people like his products that much that feel the need of repeating it every other thread, but please then do not complain while others do about other stuff neither, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander...
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Now in the second thread that I know off, about Ultrasones headphones, which are not very common headphones, and which I own, and have info about, (just because of that) if the few fellows that have info about them do not post, who will do it? So if you post here everybody see you as an UFO, post in a Ray thread and you are being honest....curious eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back